Перейти к публикации

Не скачивается файл? Жми сюда

Вопрос

Does anyone happen to know why this may be happening? The gameplay is a little jumpy, it stutters a bit. It's not slow, it's just choppy and not very fluid. I have more than enough video specs to run this game but it really suffers badly from this. Can anyone recommend anything?

Изменено пользователем tinpanalley

Поделиться сообщением

7 ответов на этот вопрос

Рекомендованные сообщения

18 minutes ago, DSgamby said:

Are you on a laptop?

Nope. On a more than sufficient desktop. All my other PC EA Sports games from then and earlier work fine. It's this weird stutter, it's not slowing down or speeding up but it's like it's skipping frames. Or struggling to smoothly draw the movements on the screen.

Поделиться сообщением

Try reinstall the game. Remove full game folder, install clean NHL 09 and then try it. If the game will be smooth install Vojghi Elite Addins but instal it that way when you install for example jerseys, test the game, then install ices, test the game. I fixed suttering by this way

Изменено пользователем Kane98

Поделиться сообщением

1 hour ago, Kane98 said:

Try reinstall the game. Remove full game folder, install clean NHL 09 and then try it. If the game will be smooth install Vojghi Elite Addins but instal it that way when you install for example jerseys, test the game, then install ices, test the game. I fixed suttering by this way

I've just done an entire reinstall from scratch. Not only a fresh NHL09 install but after having just reinstalled Windows. So everything is perfectly clean. Stopped to try a few things along the way to see how they were installing to test things. This stutter has always been there even with the unmodded game. This is obviously more a graphics issue or graphics settings issue.

Поделиться сообщением

On 6/13/2018 at 10:51 PM, tinpanalley said:

Nope. On a more than sufficient desktop. All my other PC EA Sports games from then and earlier work fine. It's this weird stutter, it's not slowing down or speeding up but it's like it's skipping frames. Or struggling to smoothly draw the movements on the screen.

The reason why I asked is because laptops graphic cards are not supported and can cause the game to be jumpy stuttering. 

Do you have updated video and sound drivers?

Поделиться сообщением

7 hours ago, DSgamby said:

The reason why I asked is because laptops graphic cards are not supported and can cause the game to be jumpy stuttering. 

Do you have updated video and sound drivers?

Yeah, I hear ya.
I'm not sure, but I'll try to do an update next time I'm in the Windows 7 part of my dualboot where I play 09.

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить на вопрос...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.