VojghiV

ELITE ROSTER 2018-2019

В теме 13 сообщений

NHL 09 ELITE ROSTER 2018-2019

NHL_19_Features.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELITE ROSTER TEAMS ID LIST PREVIEW 2019 v0.9

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oBido1E4HO1wfPlkMQvumjoUndWglMxSOZ1l3q1vejU/edit?usp=sharing

ELITE ROSTER LINES PREVIEW 2019 v0.3

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H9ANpWI5jDSpoxOnFO46iF6MKYL4D0diFUvktxuYdic/edit?usp=sharing

ELITE FACEPLACE PREVIEW 2019 v0.7

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gjqmgTVqaKpicHtHeZtaAb4OHNlWczgyOkoL0gOUfoQ/edit?usp=sharing

LEAGUES AND TEAMS:
Bez_n_zvu.pngahl2.png   1200px_KHL_logo_shield_2016.pngSHL.png

liiga.pngdel.png Czechextraliga2.jpg

nla.png 4.png 2018_NHL_All_Star_Game_logo.png 3.png 2.png 1.png

ELITE ROSTER 2018-2019 NEWS:

NEW TEAMS - Colorado Eagles, Timrå IK, HC Energie Karlovy Vary, Lithuania

NEW PLAYER ATTRIBUTES

NEW BETTER CHEMISTRY IN TEAM LINES

NEW CURRENT AGE OF PLAYERS

PROGRESS:

IIHF - 100 %

ASG - 100 %

NHL -  0 %

AHL -  0 %

KHL -  80 %

SHL -  0 %

LII -  0 %

DEL - 0 %

TELH - 0 %

CONTINUE TO ADDONS

http://splinterice.com/topic/1011-elite-addons-2018-2019/

logo.jpg

http://www.eliteprospects.com

Изменено пользователем VojghiV

Поделиться сообщением

SURVEY:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3W7ACaRR_EkTswjiy1EyF4FVItlAraqEvEUMtU-8KP_Jx3w/viewform?usp=sf_link

Due to the additing 31st team into AHL league (COLORADO EAGLES) I will be forced to create 2 seasons for AHL as they are for NHL (with/without Vegas and Arizona)

I would like to ask you to choose the team which you think is suitable.

I believe that the result will be similar to NHL for previous season which was obviously the team Arizona.

Thank you for your help.

RESULT:

According to the current result there are going to be these two AHL seasons:

DEFAULT: with LAVAL without COLORADO

OPTIONAL: with COLORADO without LAVAL

Thanks to pedros for creating all schedules for season 2018-2019

Поделиться сообщением

EDITED FRONT AND GAME TEXT

nhl2009_2018_07_24_11_36_10_99.jpgnhl2009_2018_07_24_11_38_03_58.jpg

nhl2009_2018_07_24_11_43_54_28.jpgnhl2009_2018_07_24_11_44_24_35.jpg

nhl2009_2018_07_24_14_53_19_55.jpg

I can provide files frontEnglish.bin and gameEnglish.bin to somebody who is willing to create for example Czech or Russian version.

Please send me a message.

Поделиться сообщением

NEW DYNASTY AND SEASON SCHEDULES 2018-19

Bez_n_zvu.png1200px_KHL_logo_shield_2016.pngSHL.png

liiga.pngdel.pngCzechextraliga2.jpg

Created by pedros

Поделиться сообщением

ELITE ROSTER LINES PREVIEW 2019

PLAYERS IDs ARE COLOURED WITH PURPLE AND GREEN

PURPLE - PLAYERS HAVE ASSIGNED EA CYBERS AND GREEN - PLAYERS HAVE REAL CYBERS

FOR EXAMPLE:

V_st_i_ek.jpg V_st_i_ek2.jpg

PURPLE GREEN 

IF ANYBODY HAS SOME CYBERS FOR THOSE PLAYERS WITH DEFAULT EA FACES PLEASE SEND ME PM AND I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THEM

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CURRENT CONTRIBUTIONS

Поделиться сообщением

@VojghiV: Nice works on these. I have a question. I'm using your Elite Faceplace to update the nhlview files art2009.txt and coach2009.txt, but in the coach files, there are missing all the new coach ID for nhl, as an example, Tyson12 created Rod Brind'Amour cyber using ID 82, but 82 is Dzielski, Alex in your player files.

Also coachs, Dallas Stars    Jim Montgomery no ID,  New York Rangers    David Quinn no ID, Washington Capitals    Todd Reirden no ID.

Are you going to create it after the season will be start? Thanks for your help.

Поделиться сообщением

Hi yes I know about that and when NHL is in progress I will change ids to be compatible. But truthfully NHL is way ahead and currently I hope that during upcoming week I will finish KHL and then I will start creating TELH. Then SHL, LII, DEL, AHL and NHL. I want to ask all of you to be patience. Thank you.

Поделиться сообщением

Please be patient. I have to go at work as well. During friday I am going to release new version of ELITE ROSTER LINES PREVIEW including SHL, DEL, TELH and NLA players with IDs.

3598 - Sherwood, Kiefer
3599 - Cholowski, Dennis
3600 - Anderson-Dolan, Jaret
3601 - Timmins, Conor

Next requests for IDs please write me PM.

Thank you.

Поделиться сообщением

Поделиться сообщением

Поделиться сообщением

ANNOUNCEMENT

I am very sad but I have to stop working on ELITE ROSTER 2018-2019 now. I love ice hockey and creating rosters more than anything and always it will be my hobby but it is extremely time consuming and I currently do not have time for it. My family is priority now.

Thrutfully I think that last few weeks I have been doing only this in free time and nothing more. There is still a lot of work to do and releasing is far away and I can not see any result.

I know that many of you are dependent on my roster when you are creatign addons so I am very very sorry for this complication.

Thank you for your understanding.

Поделиться сообщением

Sad to hear but understandable. Any chance that you "offer" your latest version of the roster as download.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти