Sport Vaasa
Tappara Tampere
TPS Turku

LII ROSTER IS READY TO DOWNLOAD

NEW Roster Lines preview 

NEW Faceplace preview

NEW LII Created Season 2017-2018

ELITE ROSTER LINES PREVIEW

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CUPSVnC4HS7pFV94Q7u7OBL_StkvmqLC4JqPW8NTWo4/edit?usp=sharing

ADDITIONAL PLAYERS PREVIEW:

http://nahrajsoubor.cz/5d2dd3f457a18ae984a8ca7058a0ff8d

SHL League is in progress

Изменено пользователем VojghiV

Поделиться сообщением

I forgot to moved all available free agents into FREE AGENTS so in version 0.5 were only free agents from LII, because I had created that season.

Sorry for this and in the version 0.6 it is fixed.

Thank you.

Поделиться сообщением

Здравствуйте.У меня почему то не обновляется ростер NHL. Все остальные лиги обновились а NHL нет.

Поделиться сообщением

I like the willing to read a thread. It was written several times that NHL has not been done yet.

Поделиться сообщением

3 hours ago, Conrado said:

Forecast to update the NHL rosters?

when it is finished...

Поделиться сообщением

SHL CURRENT PROGRESS - 15.11.:

1. Roster - DONE
2. Free Agents - DONE
3. Age - DONE
4. Height/Weight - DONE
5. Shoots/Catches - DONE
6. Photo ID/Play-by-play - DONE
7. Attributes - 0 %
8. Contracts/Salaries - 0 %
-------------------
9. Numbers - 
0 %
10. Captain/Assistants - 0 %

-------------------
11. Lines - 0 %
12. Positions - 0 %
-------------------
13. Season - 
0 %

Поделиться сообщением

SHL CURRENT PROGRESS - 17.11.:

1. Roster - DONE
2. Free Agents - DONE
3. Age - DONE
4. Height/Weight - DONE
5. Shoots/Catches - DONE
6. Photo ID/Play-by-play - DONE
7. Attributes - DONE
8. Contracts/Salaries - DONE
-------------------
9. Numbers - 
DONE
10. Captain/Assistants - DONE
-------------------
11. Lines - 
DONE
12. Positions - DONE
-------------------
13. Season - 
0 %

Поделиться сообщением

COMPLETED TEAMS 17.11.2017:

SHL.png

Brynäs IF
Djurgårdens IF
Frölunda HC
Färjestad BK
HV71
Karlskrona HK
Linköpings HC
Luleå HF
Malmö Redhawks
Mora IK
Rögle BK
Skellefteå AIK
Växjö Lakers HC
Örebro HK

SHL ROSTER IS READY TO DOWNLOAD

NEW Roster Lines preview 

NEW Faceplace preview

NEW SHL Created Season 2017-2018

ELITE ROSTER LINES PREVIEW

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13pL-JJyz31r6nd2MbOujQG5MvhmXOoLkkPafnT_ikPA/edit?usp=sharing

ADDITIONAL PLAYERS PREVIEW:

http://nahrajsoubor.cz/d63f2577a46ade708555b53488dfdde3

NHL/AHL League is in progress

Поделиться сообщением

54 minutes ago, VojghiV said:

NHL/AHL League is in progress

In progress. Ok? For anyone who is going to ask. As of the 17th of November, it is in progress. So there's no need to ask for the millionth time. :)

Поделиться сообщением

20 minutes ago, tinpanalley said:

In progress. Ok? For anyone who is going to ask. As of the 17th of November, it is in progress. So there's no need to ask for the millionth time. :)

LOL Brilliant!

Поделиться сообщением

Maybe LOL but totally understandable. It is really annoying how impatient some users are. Everybody should be happy that VojghiV is doing it and it is not his job it is hobby and we all "profit" from it.

People who ask this question should do just one team and see how much time is needed for it.

Поделиться сообщением

21 minutes ago, stlouis26 said:

People who ask this question should do just one team and see how much time is needed for it.

One team?! I'd like to see them make one line of players and one goalie. Just that and they'd see. I do it in NHL Legacy for my own teams to play with and it's a lot of work. And that isn't even with artwork.

Поделиться сообщением

please tell me why the dynasty of the NHL Pittsburgh and San Jose are not in their division and the game against Buffalo the game crashes. how to fix this?

Поделиться сообщением

Just checked the SHL coaches after installing the latest ELITE Addons and noted the following:

Tommy Sjödin (Brynäs IF) *NEW head coach* [You can extract FACE4426.fsh and FACE4426.ebo from NHL2005 faces.viv and apply) 

Cam Abbott (Rögle BK) *NEW head coach* [had a cyberface in one of the old SHL mods, which can be applied, if anyone has it]

Peter Andersson (Malmö Redhawks) [I made a cyberface for him. It isn't included in ELITE addons for some reason. Should I re-upload?]

Keep up the good work Vojghi :) 

Поделиться сообщением

Hi Tyson,

yes if you have an access to these cyberfaces please send me them on my e-mail Vojghi@seznam.cz

Thank you.

Поделиться сообщением

Survey moved on the last post.

Поделиться сообщением

Ребята,добрый вечер!Есть у кого-нибудь ростер последнего сезона на РХЛ?

Поделиться сообщением

6 hours ago, VojghiV said:

So there would be 2 version of schedules and creating seasons. But in that case I would be forced to leave out one of the team.

Just out of curiosity, is it not possible to change an extra team from another league into Vegas, and then, while building an NHL season, people can choose to replace any team in the NHL with that Vegas team?

Поделиться сообщением

Yes tinpanalley,

it is possible and the easy way how to change it, but the schedule for that team would not be correct.

I also created seasons including lines, injured players, settings and others and it is prepared for playing.

This is just a idea and it depends on the survey if there would not be an interest in it I would not create it.

Поделиться сообщением

17 minutes ago, VojghiV said:

Yes tinpanalley,

it is possible and the easy way how to change it, but the schedule for that team would not be correct.

I also created seasons including lines, injured players, settings and others and it is prepared for playing.

This is just a idea and it depends on the survey if there would not be an interest in it I would not create it.

Understood. To me, just to give another opinion, Vegas not having the correct schedule but playing the correct balance of Western Conference teams would be more important than them necessarily having the exact schedule. How do you mean 'correct schedules'? With NHL09 having different conferences, different divisions, and teams like Detroit and Columbus in the West, none of the teams have correct schedules anyway. At least not 2017-18 ones. So why does it matter if Vegas is wrong? At least they'll play a Western schedule if they're inserted in the West. Or am I missing something?

Изменено пользователем tinpanalley

Поделиться сообщением

Yes I understand you. No you do not miss anything. Unfortunatelly conferences and divisions are not correct but I can not do anything about it then just move some teams into different divisions.

Поделиться сообщением

9 minutes ago, VojghiV said:

Yes I understand you. No you do not miss anything. Unfortunatelly conferences and divisions are not correct but I can not do anything about it then just move some teams into different divisions.

Yes, but my point is, if you offer Vegas as an extra team, you are concerned about Vegas not having the right schedule if someone imports them in place of any other. LA, St Louis, San Jose, whatever. But, what I'm saying to you is that there is no point in being concerned about that because NONE of the teams have "correct" schedules anyway. So why not just offer the team as an extra on some other league for people to replace as they wish rather than deciding which team has to go NOW. Make a roster file with the extra Vegas elsewhere and let people decide.
Anyway, just an idea. :) Thanks for all the work. Your roster and add-ons are incredible and much better than the other versions I've seen. Fantastic work.

Изменено пользователем tinpanalley

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти