VojghiV

ELITE ROSTER 2017-2018

В теме 200 сообщений

Hi ruslan,

I think that your idea is not bad. Because SHL season place is empty now. But there would not be any pools (A and B). I know that for IIHF is just WC and that is according to some old cup from 2002, I think.

It is possible when I could create short schedule just for that few games, with unavailable trading.

I will think about it. But for now it is priority to create NHL during January. Maybe it would be in version 1.0 in February as a optional cup same that would be for NHL season without Arizona (replaced by Vegas).

Поделиться сообщением

5 часов назад, ruslan70 сказал:

VojghiV,

ЕСТЬ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ СДЕЛАТЬ МОЛОДЕЖНЫЙ ЧЕМПИОНАТ МИРА ВМЕСТО ЭЛИТСЕРИЕН(ШВЕЦИЯ) КАК РАЗ В ПОЛУФИНАЛ ВЫХОДЯТЬ 8 КОМАНД,В ДАЛНЕЙШИМ МОЖНО И ОЛИМПИАДУ ТУДА ЖЕ В ЕЛИТСЕРИЕН

Не совсем это будет правильно, так как там команды играют как в КХЛ или НХЛ много встреч и их нельзя сократить до одной встречи, как это можно делать в НХЛ перед игрой в сезон. 

Поделиться сообщением

When I finish NHL roster I will try to create it somehow and I believe that it will work.

Поделиться сообщением

NHL CURRENT PROGRESS - 31.12.:

1. Roster - 10 %
2. Free Agents - 0 %
3. Age - 0 %
4. Height/Weight - 0 %
5. Shoots/Catches - 0 %
6. Photo ID/Play-by-play - 0 %
7. Attributes - 0 %
8. Contracts/Salaries - 0 %
-------------------
9. Numbers - 
0 %
10. Captain/Assistants - 0 %

-------------------
11. Lines - 0 %
12. Positions - 0 %
-------------------
13. Seasons - 
0 %

Изменено пользователем VojghiV

Поделиться сообщением

фейспаки на ваш ростер нужны? если надо, то помогу по любой лиге

Поделиться сообщением

Hi Salak,

if you are willing to create KHL facepacks I will be pleased.

In Elite Addons are all available facepacks from Totty and some others from previous seasons. These needed to be updated.

So look what team facepacks have been already created by Totty and you can work on others - especially KHL and TELH.

Thank you very much.

Поделиться сообщением

Hello, again, thank you for new rosters. I have two questions about it:

- few goalies in rosters does not have selected default goalie equipment in NHLview (but Itech Jester etc), so if you install real goalie gear you can not see it because the goalkeeper still have EA gear (eg Marek Ciliak, BRN, for example). Although this is not in very much cases and it is not difficult job, it´s quite annoying to overwrite it in each new roster. Could be possilbe fix it in new roster and set default equipment for all goalies?
- there are two free empty teams (ID 109 and 161) in roster, will you create some new on these empty placeholders to fill the gap? There could be either any other international teams or any teams from EBEL, for example.

- if someone want, i have also Team Great Britain jerseys instead default EA jerseys, but there are from 2009, so quite old because newer ones probably does not exist (but still better than default EA). I know this is not very famous or favourite team, but just for complete. I don´t know who is the author, but it is from IIHF Project 09.

Поделиться сообщением

On 11/23/2017 at 3:25 PM, VojghiV said:

The survey will be ended when AHL roster is finished.

Thank you very much.

So, what was the result of the survey? Very curious.

Поделиться сообщением

To Paul:

Thank you very much for your notice and I will check all goalies and alternatively change it to default.

These not playable teams needed to be created, because without them are not possible to create others - KHL, SHL and so on. These teams will stay empty because there are no IDs left for them.

To tinpanalley:

The result was 37% to "not create" and 30% to "without Arizona". So in version 0.9 (NHL) will be defaulty the season without Vegas. But there will be also the season without Arizona as an optional choice, including the instructions how to create it. 

Поделиться сообщением

To Paul:

I have already fixed all goalies to have default equipments. Also for all already created seasons. In the next update it will be included.

By the way, the team great Britain have jerseys by zMaker including torfs, not deafult by EA.

Поделиться сообщением

16 часов назад, VojghiV сказал:

Hi Salak,

if you are willing to create KHL facepacks I will be pleased.

In Elite Addons are all available facepacks from Totty and some others from previous seasons. These needed to be updated.

So look what team facepacks have been already created by Totty and you can work on others - especially KHL and TELH.

Thank you very much.

Тогда берусь за КХЛ!

Поделиться сообщением

16 hours ago, VojghiV said:

To tinpanalley:

The result was 37% to "not create" and 30% to "without Arizona". So in version 0.9 (NHL) will be defaulty the season without Vegas. But there will be also the season without Arizona as an optional choice, including the instructions how to create it. 

Fantastic, thanks!

Поделиться сообщением

One more little note, hope you don´t mind: It could be good to set in NhlView for team South Korea players skin tone as "Asian" (expect Dalton and Young which were borned as Canadians). White players in Asian national team with Asian names looks little bit strange :) I set it myself in my rosters and it looks much more authentic.

Поделиться сообщением

Thanks. I will check it.

-------

Fixed. In the next update it will be correct.

Поделиться сообщением

NHL CURRENT PROGRESS - 17.1.:

1. Roster - 100 %
2. Free Agents - 100 %
3. Age - 100 %
4. Height/Weight - 100 %
5. Shoots/Catches - 100 %
6. Photo ID/Play-by-play - 100 %
7. Attributes - 0 %
8. Contracts/Salaries - 0 %
-------------------
9. Numbers - 
0 %
10. Captain/Assistants - 0 %

-------------------
11. Lines - 0 %
12. Positions - 0 %
-------------------

13. Rookies - 0 %
14. Seasons - 0 %

Поделиться сообщением

On 1/3/2018 at 7:12 PM, VojghiV said:

NHL CURRENT PROGRESS - 11.1.:

Your Elite NHL mod and rosters are pretty much the best I've ever seen for any version of any hockey game. So excited to finally play this. You really do incredible work. I'm glad we will still have the option to sub Vegas into the NHL in place of another team. I don't even care about realignment, that's how good it plays.

Поделиться сообщением

Joonas Korpisalo (Columbus Blue Jackets)

PBP: 6825 -> 7305

Изменено пользователем Tyson12

Поделиться сообщением

Mora IK (SHL) has fired its coach and assistant coach and appointed two new coaches, who will share the responsibility. 

Johan Rosén and Daniel Hermansson. Johan Rosén already has a cyberface from NHL2005 (faceID 4544). To keep things simple, just use Rosén. 

Поделиться сообщением

Coaches and other seasons changes will be available after February update.

Поделиться сообщением

To Tyson:

Hi, I am currently working on PBP and ID for NHL players and I have just check it:

Joonas Korpisalo - PBP - 6825

Jari Korpisalo - PBP - 7305

Audio2009.txt:

http://nahrajsoubor.cz/708f9bbc0db691a0fecb634d7c01249b

Поделиться сообщением

46 minutes ago, VojghiV said:

To Tyson:

Hi, I am currently working on PBP and ID for NHL players and I have just check it:

Joonas Korpisalo - PBP - 6825

Jari Korpisalo - PBP - 7305

Audio2009.txt:

http://nahrajsoubor.cz/708f9bbc0db691a0fecb634d7c01249b

The PBP value 6825 is empty. You can preview the audio in NHLView. 

u84mf78.png

Изменено пользователем Tyson12

Поделиться сообщением

On 1/16/2018 at 3:22 PM, VojghiV said:

There it is:

Have you installed 10.AUDIO?

My bad :) Will install the new audio file now, sorry. 

Поделиться сообщением

On 1/1/2018 at 6:42 PM, VojghiV said:

To Paul:

I have already fixed all goalies to have default equipments. Also for all already created seasons. In the next update it will be included.

By the way, the team great Britain have jerseys by zMaker including torfs, not deafult by EA.

Can you post preview pictures of  the team great Britain jerseys by zMaker including torfs ?

Thanks ! 

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти