VojghiV

ELITE ADDONS 2017-2018

В теме 161 сообщение

23. SMALL LOGOS files have been updated - NEW AUKRO BERANI ZLIN LOGO

23. SMALL LOGOS files have been updated - fixed logos for WBS, KHK, MAL, KK, HCD, LUG, SCB, ZSC 

Изменено пользователем VojghiV

Поделиться сообщением

Hey on the small logos shouldn't the Vegas golden knights be VGK not VGS? or am I missing something?

Поделиться сообщением

AFAIK it depends on the roster setting and Vojghi has not released an updated version - but it is always good to report/ask so thanks for the question.

Поделиться сообщением

16 минут назад, VojghiV сказал:

I will write senators to change it on VGK.

Ok, then i change it to VGK.

Поделиться сообщением

23. SMALL LOGOS files have been updated - VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS abbr changed to VGK

Поделиться сообщением

20. JERSEYS files have been updated - NEW NHL All-Stars EastNHL All-Stars WestCleveland MonstersGrand Rapids GriffinsRochester AmericansSan Diego GullsSyracuse Crunch and Texas Stars made by Andrei4589

Поделиться сообщением

21. FACEPACKS files have been added - from ELITE ADDONS 2016. Will be updated and separated into leagues folders later when the new ones are available.

22. CYBERFACES files have been added - from ELITE ADDONS 2016. Will be updated and separated into leagues folders later when the new ones are available.

Поделиться сообщением

Belleville Senators AHL new logo; Http://news.sportslogos.net/2017/07/26/new-ahl-belleville-senators-unveil-logos/

Изменено пользователем Hygiene Salubrite

Поделиться сообщением

16 часов назад, Hygiene Salubrite сказал:

And looks like Binghamton Devils have new logo too - http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/651967622018/Binghamton_Devils/2018/Primary_Logo

Поделиться сообщением

Hello, 

These look like very good mods and I am very interested in installing them to my game. As I am relatively new with installing NHL 09 game mods, would someone please give me a little direction on how to get started with installing these. I have the rosters loaded, I used NHL toolbox to have that completed. 

I noticed the rosters are file #1, then the addons page has files #4 through #25. Am I missing #2, and #3? Is there anything else I am missing other than going through each zip file and relocating the files and running the included batch files?

I need to do some reading for audio stuff yet, so I am going to leave that for last. I want to get everything else ironed out first. 

The only change I was planning to make was to use the CBC HNIC presentation and scoreboard, instead of the included NBC package. Does anyone see any issues with this. 

I greatly help and advise and assistance I receive. Thank you.

Поделиться сообщением

On 7/19/2017 at 9:32 AM, VojghiV said:

20. JERSEYS files have been added - NHL, AHL, KHL, IIHF, SHL, LII, DEL, TELH, NLA, ASG

As a first step to instal all jerseys please move and rewrite jerseys.viv file from folder 0. Custom Team blank logos to NHL09/gamedata folder to change old Small Custom Team Jersey Logo with transparent ones. Also this change will delete all unused jerseys in this file due to a size of file. Then install all jerseys from folders with addon_installer17.bat.

PLEASE BACKUP YOUR OLD JERSEYS.VIV FILE

All these jerseys and also torfs are last available addons from previous seasons.

Enjoy the game.

Where do I find addon_installer17.bat? Thank you.

Поделиться сообщением

Hi, in 0.TOOLS - skip to roster. Ït is the first thing what you need to download before everything. 

When you go in order everything would be working fine ;)

Поделиться сообщением

Sir.  I placed all 25 Files in their correct locations and ran the Installers included or the Add-on Installer 2017.bat.  I ran BHImport on each and everyone.  Loaded Game (2017 Interface amazing by the way). Go to my saved file NHL 2016-17 SEASON to PLAY and it crashes at the part where it is about to go into the game but, it won't not even a loading bar just crashes.  I have tried everything.  My game will not play.  Can you please help me I do not want to re-install.  It's a pain to do so.  I always use you elite rosters and never had a problem.  This sucks because I play online and know I can't.   Any suggestions on how to make it work again.  Thanks

Поделиться сообщением

I would like to help you but I can not see your files. Try check all roster lines if they are correct. I usually had to create new season because it causes issues when you try load the old ones. In this year is neccessary to instal a clear game and after that instal these mods. They are not compatible with the old ELITE ADDONS.

Поделиться сообщением

Well that sucks.  I always use your ELITE ADD-ONS.  Since 2014.  Seems odd that you would change this.  Well, I will un-install my game and then I will add all these mods. 

Поделиться сообщением

Hey V:

Uninstalled and re-installed.  The Play Now works amazingly and everything is in order but, my saved season in SEASON MODE which I was playing yesterday will not load it crashes every time.   I want to play my season.  Why will it not allow me to play my old SEASON which I saved.   Your other ELITE ROSTER 2016 never had these problems.   I need my SEASON (NHL17) to work.

Поделиться сообщением

Thanks for this.  But I figured it out V.  It was my EA Download Manager.  I wiped it out completely and it works like a charm!!!  Thanks.

Поделиться сообщением

Will the 12. Arena Glasses be updated? I'm getting double or sometimes triple thick glasses with all different shapes. if not an update do you have a suggestion of how to fix this?

Поделиться сообщением

I would like to it be updated but I am not addon maker. I just collect all available addons so when somebody create the new ones I will add it.

Поделиться сообщением

Hey, I have found a glass package that works much better than the one included in this package. It doesn't show the glass incorrectly as it does in your included package. However it isn't the newest glass package either. Let me know if you would like me to send it to you. 

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти