VojghiV

ELITE ADDONS 2017-2018

В теме 161 сообщение

All the boards at the Air Canada Center are mixed up pieces of different ads. Is that a known issue or did I install it wrong? I'm sure I did every step carefully.

Поделиться сообщением

Hey, i have installed these addons, roster and everything else, but i can't make my own teams and players. When i try to do, the game either freezes (and i can't close it, i have to restart my computer.) or it just crashes... Can anyone help????

Поделиться сообщением

On 10/24/2017 at 7:52 AM, succ dicc said:

Hey, i have installed these addons, roster and everything else, but i can't make my own teams and players. When i try to do, the game either freezes (and i can't close it, i have to restart my computer.) or it just crashes... Can anyone help????

Create players in NHL View.  You can’t create teams once you install rosters.   The trick is to create the team before you install new rosters.  Copy every info from all tabs in NHL View then install the rosters.  Create team in NHL View.   

Поделиться сообщением

В 20. 10. 2017 в 19:01, tinpanalley сказал:

All the boards at the Air Canada Center are mixed up pieces of different ads. Is that a known issue or did I install it wrong? I'm sure I did every step carefully.

I have a same problem, it's not only your problem I think.

Поделиться сообщением

41 minutes ago, Stepapa said:

I have a same problem, it's not only your problem I think.

Ok, good to know. It's the only problem really. Everything else looks great.

Поделиться сообщением

Does the jerseys addon include the new 2017-2018 jersey colors. (e.g. oilers' orange jersey, nashville yellow helmet...etc)

Поделиться сообщением

9 часов назад, tinpanalley сказал:

Ok, good to know. It's the only problem really. Everything else looks great.

But all boards except NHL are missing for me. Do you have same problem?

Поделиться сообщением

For those who have problems with Boards in NHL or INT please install this:

http://nahrajsoubor.cz/b5dc0763d1a775eb24c36a5d8cf0466c

In the next ELITE ADDONS update these boards files will be included.

Thank you for your understanding.

Изменено пользователем VojghiV

Поделиться сообщением

Поделиться сообщением

19 hours ago, Stepapa said:

But all boards except NHL are missing for me. Do you have same problem?

I don't know because I don't play anything but NHL.

Поделиться сообщением

Hi.

Installed all by Instructions.

But i have one big problem.

I have like no GUI, i can see only letters numbers on scoreboard, i can see letters and background when entrering season mode menu.

VSFMzAh.jpg
DzxTMrd.jpg
IlIK1Dt.jpg
QDJ3jhj.jpg
Gss42cw.jpg
gRm6URJ.jpg

Изменено пользователем NaurisF777

Поделиться сообщением

On 10/29/2017 at 2:15 PM, VojghiV said:

In the next ELITE ADDONS update these boards files will be included.

Thank you for your understanding.

You don't have to thank US, man. Your work is incredible and makes the game better. We should be thanking YOU. 😀

Поделиться сообщением

I'm sorry if I'm asking a question that's already been asked but I can't find this answer anywhere..
Considering a 31-team league looks very very complicated, is it possible to take all the Elite content, and play a season replacing one team with Vegas and just play a 30-team season? Is that possible without crashes, etc?

Поделиться сообщением

Hi yes you can during creating a season or dynasty replace some team for Vegas and play with them, but the schedule was created without 31 team's (vegas) games but if you do not mine it is all right.

Поделиться сообщением

33 minutes ago, VojghiV said:

Hi yes you can during creating a season or dynasty replace some team for Vegas and play with them, but the schedule was created without 31 team's (vegas) games but if you do not mine it is all right.

Ok, great. :)

I just think, honestly -- not to be too philosophical -- that you reach a point after playing sports games for so many years (over 20 years now), when perfection starts to matter less than the game being fun and realistic. Of course, playing with 31 teams would be perfect and wonderful and I'm sure we'll figure it out one day but I'll take 30 teams in an awesome game that plays excellent in exchange for 31 teams in a boring game that isn't of good enough quality just because of hyper-real graphics and bonus features. Bonus features and schedules and uniforms start to matter less when a game feels as weak as recent NHL games feel. And for me, online components actually make the game worse. Online and collecting XP have, in my opinion, ruined sports games.

The other thing that I can say is that I've played NHL seasons every year since about 1996 as one team controlling all the league and doing transactions. And I have to tell you honestly, that if I think about it, I couldn't tell you what any team outside of the playoffs ever did in any of those seasons. What I CAN tell you is the hours and hours and days I have spent getting the leagues perfect. You start to wonder, how much that effort is worth it. My new rule last year became this: opening day rosters, doing the major trades in a season, and just GO. I've never had more fun playing seasons by doing this and now I actually finish every season and sometimes I even have time for another.

So, I will gladly cut out the Coyotes, replace them with Vegas and play a season like that. This game is too good to not play it. But I guess I will just have to buy NHL18 for my QMJHL team, the Quebec Capitales.

Поделиться сообщением

1 minute ago, NaurisF777 said:

What about my problem?

Personally, I've never seen anything like that in this mod but when I have seen that in other games, if I don't know exactly what might have caused it, I always find it easier to start from scratch with a fresh install of the game. I also, ALWAYS, keep a fresh install on the hdd in case this happens. It's also good for trying other mods or rosters without messing with one that works.

Поделиться сообщением

On 29/10/2017 at 2:15 PM, VojghiV said:

Sorry, but can you explain how to install these? I tried putting them in gamedata and running the BAT file but it doesn't work.

Поделиться сообщением

19 minutes ago, DSgamby said:

Put it in the main game folder, then run the bat.  Then run BHImport.

Cool. I figured it out. I have the pink glass problem so I've downloaded the fixed .big files for that.
Connected to my question about using Vegas instead of another team, is it possible to move teams to opposite conferences? Maybe in NHLView?

Поделиться сообщением

There is a manual how to swap teams during creating a season or dynasty it is in 2.SEASONS - !ELITE SEASONS!.txt

Поделиться сообщением

NEW AHL and TELH LOGOS (by drgfan)

ADDED BOARDS files into part 5. 

ADDED CYBERFACES and FACEPACKS packed into two files for faster installing

Изменено пользователем VojghiV

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти