VojghiV

ELITE ADDONS 2017-2018

В теме 167 сообщений

есть формы МЧМ 18?

Поделиться сообщением

I am sorry but I currently do not have time to create WJC. I will be happy to create whole NHL during January.

During February I want to update all teams as it would be possible and mainly create probably 16 OG teams (plus 4 qualifying teams) and create modified OG Tournament

with 16 teams.

Thank you for your uunderstanding.

Поделиться сообщением

The 2017 - 2018 NHL GOALIE SUPER PACK with 62 NHL Goalies is out at Wasserlasser.  You have my permission to use the pack for Elite Roster.

http://wasserlasser.com/filebase/index.php?file/834-2017-2018-nhl-goalie-super-pack/

Поделиться сообщением

Thanks Kings1132:basketball: Good job

Изменено пользователем seregal8

Поделиться сообщением

54 minutes ago, VojghiV said:

Thank you very much.

Hey V.  What did you find out about turning East-All Stars to VGK.  Putting VGK in another and use my set-up of 31 Teams like my saved 2018 NHL Season.  A lot of people hate VGK and some love them.  I am the one to despise them as they made our NHL 09 Game so hard to do.  My season does not record their standings and neither the team they play.  Which sucks.  Can you tell pedros to just make it where they are out of the SEASON.  Have the same structure as 2016.  Personally when I made 2016-2017 last year I was able to convert it to nhlsch_2.tdb.  Which worked like magic.  This year I was not able to do it because of the REAL NHL has 1274 games and in NHLView we can only adjust 1230.  Icetiger on Wasserlasser game me a program to change it 1274 but, still have problem with standings.  Just wanted to see your take on it.  I voted not VGK.

Поделиться сообщением

@Kings1132 Can I use the goalie equipment for David Rittich from your goalie pack to release with my David Rittich cyberface?

Поделиться сообщением

6 hours ago, Tyson12 said:

@Kings1132 Can I use the goalie equipment for David Rittich from your goalie pack to release with my David Rittich cyberface?

Sure.

Поделиться сообщением

V or anybody got Carey Price's 2016 Mask?  We need it.  It was in the 2016-2017 Addons for Elite Roster.  I can't seem to find my copy. I must of deleted it.  We need it for our pack.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Поделиться сообщением

Hi Kings,

as I wrote on ELITE ROSTER forum:

The result was 37% to "not create" and 30% to "without Arizona". So in version 0.9 (NHL) will be defaulty the season without Vegas. But there will be also the season without Arizona as an optional choice, including the instructions how to create it. 

C. Price - Mask:

mask-price.dds

mask-price.bmp

FACE8603.ebo

FACE8603.fsh

Поделиться сообщением

HELP 

I would like to ask if somebody knows why coaches, who do not have created cyberface, always have generated a dark skin tone.

Are in gamedata (besides faces.viv) these faces anywhere?

I am about to assign at least random default EA faces to all coaches without cyberface, but I just want to ask.

Thank you.

Поделиться сообщением

28 minutes ago, VojghiV said:

HELP 

I would like to ask if somebody knows why coaches, who do not have created cyberface, always have generated a dark skin tone.

I am about to assign at least random default EA faces to all coaches without cyberface, but I just want to ask.

Thank you.

Ask to Tyson12 and Gretzky on wasserlasser 

Поделиться сообщением

1 hour ago, VojghiV said:

HELP 

Thank you.

When you took over the roster, I asked you to assign unique IDs to the coaches. 

If you don't and use 5050 etc. The game will apply the generic faces and already created cyberfaces to players and coaches. 

It may not be the reason why, but I still think each team's coach should have a unique ID. 

Поделиться сообщением

9 hours ago, VojghiV said:

Hi Kings,

as I wrote on ELITE ROSTER forum:

The result was 37% to "not create" and 30% to "without Arizona". So in version 0.9 (NHL) will be defaulty the season without Vegas. But there will be also the season without Arizona as an optional choice, including the instructions how to create it. 

C. Price - Mask:

mask-price.dds

mask-price.bmp

FACE8603.ebo

FACE8603.fsh

No I need 2016 Renaissance with "31" at the bottom like what he wears now.   If you can make it for us you will be rewarded with applause!!!

Carey Price Mask.png

Price-2016.jpg

cf98e7119a5e261c1e7c767e82fb669e.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

4 hours ago, VojghiV said:

HELP 

Thank you.

Can you post a pack with 

FACEXXXXebo

FACEXXXX.fsh files of each goalies ?

Thanks !

Поделиться сообщением

On 1/6/2018 at 2:19 PM, Hygiene Salubrite said:

Can you post a pack with 

FACEXXXXebo

FACEXXXX.fsh files of each goalies ?

Thanks !

image.thumb.png.5606dc63662e70a259a88850d48e7e28.png 

These are all of the NHL Goalies. 

In my pack we are missing these goalies because they need work:  Spidey is making Pads for these.

Face    12772   Calvin Pickard          Toronto Maple Leafs     (Pads)
Face    15060    Antti Raanta        Arizona Coyotes        (Pads)

Face     2656     James Reimer        Florida Panthers     (Pads)
Face     5638     Peter Budaj         Tampa Bay Lightning     (Pads)
Face     6388    Jeff Glass        Chicago Blackhawks    (Pads, Cage Color)
Face     7433     Thomas Greiss        New York Islanders     (Pads)
Face     7735     Jaroslav Halak        New York Islanders     (Pads)
Face     13250     Keith Kinkaid        New Jersey Devils     (Pads)

Поделиться сообщением

Question:

Will ghost cybers be done too?  There are so many missing.  For example Alex Iafallo 7083 does not exist in faces.viv

But, I am thinking that because the NHL Roster is not fully complete.  Am I correct on that V? 

Поделиться сообщением

56 minutes ago, Kings1132 said:

Question:

Will ghost cybers be done too?  There are so many missing.  For example Alex Iafallo 7083 does not exist in faces.viv

But, I am thinking that because the NHL Roster is not fully complete.  Am I correct on that V? 

If someone compiles a list of missing NHL cybers, I'm more than happy to help. 

No need to post photos, already know how and where to get those in HD.

Any chance we will see Spidey posting on Splinterice? And can you ask him, if he's in contact with Isomut? Would be nice to have him on board for the cybers. 

Изменено пользователем Tyson12

Поделиться сообщением

Ondrej Kase,Kevin Roy(ANA),Clayton Keller(ARI)Matt Grzelcyk,Charlie McAvoy,Noel Acciari,Danton Heinen,Sean Kuraly(BOS)and more.

Поделиться сообщением

4 hours ago, davidhoracek said:

Ondrej Kase,Kevin Roy(ANA),Clayton Keller(ARI)Matt Grzelcyk,Charlie McAvoy,Noel Acciari,Danton Heinen,Sean Kuraly(BOS)and more.

Here is Ondrej Kase made by me.  He does not have an EBO or FSH.  So I made a generic on NaS Template.  Enjoy.  Try to get someone with an EBO to match or EBO edit an old EBO.

Ondrej Kase.png

Изменено пользователем Kings1132

Поделиться сообщением

3 hours ago, Tyson12 said:

If someone compiles a list of missing NHL cybers, I'm more than happy to help. 

No need to post photos, already know how and where to get those in HD.

Any chance we will see Spidey posting on Splinterice? And can you ask him, if he's in contact with Isomut? Would be nice to have him on board for the cybers. 

Hey Tyson!  Remember you from TBN!  I am on WASSERLASSER he is there now.  I will tell him you said hello.  I seen Isomut on TBN but, I haven't see him since. 

I hate to say this Tyson but there is a shit load of missing cybers.  Over 260 of them.

I re-did all of the Los Angeles Kings but Alex Iafallo does not exist.  Kevin Gravel Has a double face as his EBO is not right.  I re- did Brent Burns and Joe Thornton here they are:

Their beards are too long so it effects the EBO in game.  But, they really nice got so many compliments on Wasserlasser.  Nice to see you again.  Hey are you on Wasser?  If you are I am there every day. 

Later,

Pasqualino-Antonio Guadagni D'Anna

Kings1132

Brent Burns.png

Joe Thorton.png

Поделиться сообщением

10 часов назад, Kings1132 сказал:

Here is Ondrej Kase made by me.  He does not have an EBO or FSH.  So I made a generic on NaS Template.  Enjoy.  Try to get someone with an EBO to match or EBO edit an old EBO.

Ondrej Kase.png

Some correction on creating cybers. .ebo file is a player head shape or skull and .fsh file is a texture, which is pulled on that head shape ( .ebo ).

1. Before you start to create cyber, you need to find .ebo file. Because without ebo file you don't know precise place of eyes, nose and mouth. And there you need a Cyberface model selector from Tyson12. I think it's not uploaded here on Splinterice, so i hope Tyson12 put it on Downloads.

2. When you find ebo file, which is similar to your player's head shape, then you can start to create a texture.

Of course, there is chance - you can create texture and after that you can try to find .ebo file which would be good for your texture, but this is time consuming thing and without texture or ebo modification -  almost impossible.

About cyber template - it's a Jo-Naz's Cyber Temp not NaS. NaS or Nasmuris is addonmaker who's created templates for goalie pads and masks.

Поделиться сообщением

On 1. 1. 2018 at 8:28 AM, VojghiV said:

I am sorry but I currently do not have time to create WJC. I will be happy to create whole NHL during January.

During February I want to update all teams as it would be possible and mainly create probably 16 OG teams (plus 4 qualifying teams) and create modified OG Tournament

with 16 teams.

Thank you for your uunderstanding.

looking forward  to olympic tournament schedule made by you

Изменено пользователем Spartan

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти