Violina77

Trues Widescreen 1080P Fix + Reshade!

В теме 4 сообщения

Greetings guys! First of all, I do not speak Russian only French and English, so I won't be able to answer question in Russia (sorry about that :()

Second, I created a true widescreen fix for NHL09. It works up to 4K!! The old saying that resolutions cannot be higher than 1600 X 1200 is no longer true, I managed to hack the exe to support higher resolution!

Third, I also created a Reshade preset to give the game a more modern look. Some of you may not like it, but it is available to download if you want.

You can find the video and download links on youtube!

Bests!

Поделиться сообщением

That is a great. I was looking for some new HD mod, because the old one what was on different site is not available to download now. So thank you very much.

May I also ask you if you are able to resize the puck to be a little bit smaller and so more realistic?

Поделиться сообщением

16 hours ago, VojghiV said:

That is a great. I was looking for some new HD mod, because the old one what was on different site is not available to download now. So thank you very much.

May I also ask you if you are able to resize the puck to be a little bit smaller and so more realistic?

senators96 has uploaded Portim's Realistic Puck Model and Shadow here http://wasserlasser.com/filebase/index.php?file/383-portim-s-realistic-puck-model-and-shadow/

Поделиться сообщением

Hello can I use this addon if I don't have NHL 09 but rhl 15(Russian mod from its. exe file?

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти