Avtomobilist Yekaterinburg - Jakub Kovar Pads

Kovar20-Pads.png

Коварж сменил экипировку

584_0061.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

1 hour ago, Владюша said:

Коварж сменил экипировку

584_0061.jpg

yes i noticed these beautiful new Brians pads hes wearing now and i really like how one is side is white and the other one is red, but in the game, both leg pads will have to be only the red side

Поделиться сообщением

I think with the actual models it is not possible to have different colors but I also would tend to a red version.

Поделиться сообщением

yes exactly, you are correct, that is what i meant when i said "both leg pads will have to be red" because it is not possible for 2 different color leg pads in the game)?

Поделиться сообщением

Lokomotiv Yaroslavl - Daniil Isayev Mask

Isayev20-Mask.png

Поделиться сообщением

@redfury91: I just wanted to say that I prefer the pads in red than in white (so we do have the same opinion) ?

Поделиться сообщением

4 часа назад, redfury91 сказал:

Lokomotiv Yaroslavl - Daniil Isayev Mask

Isayev20-Mask.png

Можно маску Лазушина? Ещё в начале темы фото скидывали, а работы так и нет... И Красикову щитки тоже просили сделать... 

Кстати, Илья Коновалов тоже шлем обновил. Если можно - сделайте плиз.

Поделиться сообщением

2 часа назад, stlouis26 сказал:

@redfury91: I just wanted to say that I prefer the pads in red than in white (so we do have the same opinion) ?

Но нужно же как в оригинале делать, не? У Грубеца в реалии щитки белые.... А второй вариант щитков, представленный @redfury91 - это уже фэнтези вариант, получается. 

Поделиться сообщением

@BergForce: I think if possible realistic versions should be done, but goalies do often change their pads, so some graphics are outdated. Therefore actual images (like post: Posted Tuesday at 11:35 AM) are helpful and I think then @redfury91 will post an updated version. But due to technical game limitation for Kovars pads neither either be red (like we prefer) or white.

Поделиться сообщением

3 часа назад, stlouis26 сказал:

@BergForce: I think if possible realistic versions should be done, but goalies do often change their pads, so some graphics are outdated. Therefore actual images (like post: Posted Tuesday at 11:35 AM) are helpful and I think then @redfury91 will post an updated version. But due to technical game limitation for Kovars pads neither either be red (like we prefer) or white.

А я сейчас не о Коварже. Я же написал - экипировка Шимона Грубеца выложена в двух вариантах - белая и красная. В оригинале она белая. Я себе её и поставил. Зачем выкладывалась красная - я не пойму. Грубец играет в белых щитках.

Поделиться сообщением

I know that you have written about Hrubec - I thought in general that goalies change their pads. Maybe @redfury91 found an older image where Hrubec had red pads - as he also did the white ones for me everything is fine.

Поделиться сообщением

2 hours ago, BergForce said:

А я сейчас не о Коварже. Я же написал - экипировка Шимона Грубеца выложена в двух вариантах - белая и красная. В оригинале она белая. Я себе её и поставил. Зачем выкладывалась красная - я не пойму. Грубец играет в белых щитках.

@BergForce - yes, i like to give people options whenever possible. personally i dont like when goalies wear plain white pads i like it when they wear their team colors on their pads so i make both Simon Hrubec old red stripe Trinec pads and the new blank white Kunlun pads. this is why i post in PNG image file only, so that you get the opportunity to visibly choose which pads you want to install into your own personal games fsh files. i hope this clears things up a bit.

i hope that if i get something wrong or if something that i post needs updating that someone will tell me personally so that i may have the opportunity to make a fix or update as needed. as i said before, if you post the pics, i will try to make the pads if possible. and i will attempt to create the new Kovar Pads as soon as i find more detailed images of front and back and i will make both red and white legs so that everyone can choose for themselves, and it doesnt matter to me which pads will be included in the official pack when it is finished. and yes sometimes i will post both old and new pads so that everyone will always have the option of choice??

Поделиться сообщением

for now, as a temporary option, just to be a little more accurate, these are the old Jakub Kovar CCM Premiere2 pads that he was actually wearing just before he switched to those new Brians pads

Kovar20-Pads.png

Поделиться сообщением

Barys Nur-Sultan - Henrik Karlsson Pads color fix

Karlsson20-Pads.png

Изменено пользователем redfury91

Поделиться сообщением

Barys Nur-Sultan - Eddie Pasquale Pads

Pasquale20-Pads.png

Поделиться сообщением

18 часов назад, redfury91 сказал:

@BergForce - yes, i like to give people options whenever possible. personally i dont like when goalies wear plain white pads i like it when they wear their team colors on their pads so i make both Simon Hrubec old red stripe Trinec pads and the new blank white Kunlun pads. this is why i post in PNG image file only, so that you get the opportunity to visibly choose which pads you want to install into your own personal games fsh files. i hope this clears things up a bit.

i hope that if i get something wrong or if something that i post needs updating that someone will tell me personally so that i may have the opportunity to make a fix or update as needed. as i said before, if you post the pics, i will try to make the pads if possible. and i will attempt to create the new Kovar Pads as soon as i find more detailed images of front and back and i will make both red and white legs so that everyone can choose for themselves, and it doesnt matter to me which pads will be included in the official pack when it is finished. and yes sometimes i will post both old and new pads so that everyone will always have the option of choice??

Yes, of course, I completely agree with you. I like the Reds better, too. But, as a developer Modification and perfectionist to the core, I just have to put white, because in reality it plays in white.

I respect your decision to give people a choice. I have nothing against it, just expressed my opinion.

Поделиться сообщением

17 часов назад, redfury91 сказал:

for now, as a temporary option, just to be a little more accurate, these are the old Jakub Kovar CCM Premiere2 pads that he was actually wearing just before he switched to those new Brians pads

Kovar20-Pads.png

Слишком много красного. Глаза режет. Вариант выше был лучше.

Я об этом:
image.thumb.png.ffa240f7c1a56df96f2ea18a23c17b46.png

Поделиться сообщением

3 hours ago, BergForce said:

Yes, of course, I completely agree with you. I like the Reds better, too. But, as a developer Modification and perfectionist to the core, I just have to put white, because in reality it plays in white.

I respect your decision to give people a choice. I have nothing against it, just expressed my opinion.

i fully understand and respect your opinion as well, and i agree because at the end of the day i will also eventually install the plain white pads because that is what he is wearing right now in real life, but for now i will have fun with the exchange of old and new gear as i please until the entire pack is done and then i will eventually switch back to the reality of today in order to get the full experience with all the correct goalie equipment that they are wearing in the KHL right now ??

Поделиться сообщением

@слава has already done the great job making the new Vasily Koshechkin Pads but here is the blocker he is still wearing from my old KHL19 pack

Koshechkin-Blocker.png

Поделиться сообщением

Avangard Omsk - Igor Bobkov Pads Update

Bobkov20-Pads.png

Поделиться сообщением

Юнас Энрот

Скрытый текст

Enroth.thumb.png.9d6ed70c1a34b80830318907173a40bd.png

KHL Goalie 2019-20

Поделиться сообщением

3 минуты назад, VendettaDeToli сказал:

Юнас Энрот

Показать содержимое

Enroth.thumb.png.9d6ed70c1a34b80830318907173a40bd.png

KHL Goalie 2019-20

Замечательная работа!

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.