senators96

Вратари КХЛ 2019-20

2 часа назад, Spidey сказал:

Hi guys - I have one question - I saw some gears here - but if you want - now I working on my  templates which missing - and then I can make all gears if you want - just write me. If you are interested, because like I wrote once - write me if someone will make some gears . Now I have - Bauer, vaughn, ccm, brians - now I working on Miklin  - so just write. 

Of course we need your pads. I know you create pads very quick. So, if someone working on some pads, write here for which goalie it is.

Если кто надумет делать щитки, пишите здесь, для какого вратаря делаете, чтобы не делать одно и тоже.

senators96 thank you. Yes this is what I writing about. I think best will be first make gears - because many goalies have old mask from last season - so is possible that they will have new mask - but gears are new. I'm going to start working on the gears - team by team - ok?

6 минут назад, Yrall77 сказал:

Ark просто СУПЕР отличные работы Спасибо

да, пожалуйста) но это только клюшки, у вратарей еще немало другой экипировки)

7 часов назад, stlouis26 сказал:

Awesome work @Ark

Thank you!

11 часов назад, Ark сказал:

да, пожалуйста) но это только клюшки, у вратарей еще немало другой экипировки)

Поверьте даже клюшка нисколько не меньшая работа чем маска или щитки и сделать её тоже требует терпения

Слава, очень, хорошая работа, если можно, сделай пожалуйста следующей экипу Сорокина.

I've just solved the problem of NFS Model Viewer not loading .bmp files saved in Photoshop. Here's the little trick that makes the .bmp texture load without converting the file or having to do anything annoying 🙂

gTSzV0M.png

Edited by Tyson12

10 часов назад, Tyson12 сказал:

I've just solved the problem of NFS Model Viewer not loading .bmp files saved in Photoshop. Here's the little trick that makes the .bmp texture load without converting the file or having to do anything annoying 🙂

gTSzV0M.png

May I ask what goalie is this mask

2 hours ago, zagitov21 said:

May I ask what goalie is this mask

It's the new mask for Henrik Haukeland (KooKoo/Norway). Will it be released? Not sure. I'm trying to learn Illustrator and learn how to re-draw the mask details. That preview is not re-drawn though, just c&p and as you can tell, I didn't get the placement of the 'wolf' correct. So just practicing a few things, figuring out positioning and stuff. 

16 минут назад, Tyson12 сказал:

It's the new mask for Henrik Haukeland (KooKoo/Norway). Will it be released? Not sure. I'm trying to learn Illustrator and learn how to re-draw the mask details. That preview is not re-drawn though, just c&p and as you can tell, I didn't get the placement of the 'wolf' correct. So just practicing a few things, figuring out positioning and stuff. 

No,I just asked who the mask belongs to and that's it