Перейти к публикации

Не скачивается файл? Жми сюда

Рекомендованные сообщения

ELITE WORK PREVIEW

I would like to inform you that after a long and almost everyday shifts in my real job because of the situation in our country I finally have more time to work on ELITE ROSTER and ELITE ADDONS.

I try to work on it as much as I can during my free time especially during nights when my family sleeps ?

There is still a lot of work to do because this update will be huge and better then other ones before and I want everything will be as detailed as possible like usually. 

As I mentioned before there will be all these leagues including complete DEL league in ELITE ROSTER VERSION 2.0:

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

lii2.pngelh2.pngnla2.pngdel2.png

PLANNED RELEASE DATE IS EXPECTED IN MAY

NEW VERSION OF ELITE TEAMS ID PREVIEW WILL BE UPLOADED IN NEXT WEEK

NEW ELITE FACEPLACE LIST AND ROSTER LINES PREVIEW WILL BE UPDATED DURING MAY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELITE ROSTER:

I want to say that this is not just about moving players from one team to another one. You know that my work is about something else. After many years of working on rosters and addons I want it to be something more.

In rosters I focus on player roles, ratings and positions to fit with line chemistry. In this way I am very glad that my premium account on eliteprospects.com and Franchise Hockey Manager 6 help me with player roles and other attributes for creating players.

The main thing is that you can not find duplicate players in any team. Every team has 5 LW, 5 C and 5 RW for better gameplay in dynasty mode. It also helps with team chemistry which is not negative in every team.

As I mentioned when the season started I created the new rating system which consists of 80 goalie attributes from rating 78 to 87 in butterfly or combined style. Defenders include 120 player ratings from 68 to 82 in offensive or defensive style. There are 240 forwards which include Danglers, Playmakers, Snipers and Power Forwards. For example, rating 75 for forwards is not only devided into these roles but also it has 4 versions which are marked with * / ** / *** or ****. Currently there are about 2500 edited players but still without NHL and AHL players.

My work would not be possible without the premium account on eliteprospects.com and the game Franchise Hockey Manager 6. I would like to keep having this premium account and buying the whole new Hockey Manager 7 to continue in working on it in the future. I would like to ask you for at least small donate to keeping premium account on eliteprospects. I create all this stuff together with your addons so please understand that this is not my intention to profit from it at all. I believe that you understand that work on rosters is very time-consuming and demanding.

DONATE LINK:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=UP3EUAKMGAPD6

PayPal.png

If you do not have a paypal account please write me a private message.

I am very grateful for every small gift. If you send me it I will send you an access to a beta version of ELITE ROSTER 2.0 before it will be available in Download Page and I will send you the link to ELITE RATING LIST PREVIEW with all player ratings and roles for you. Small preview:

12.JPG 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELITE ADDONS:

In the newest version of elite addons which will be released together with elite roster 2.0 you can expect new 2020-2021 ICES by Totty, new FACEPACKS by jcNYR7, new CYBERFACES by greg88 and new JERSEYS by zMaker which they will overwrite current third jerseys but keep those ones as forth. I am very glad that many of you still work on new addons which I would like to add there as well.

Because of the game limitation I have to check every addon you send to me and sometimes edit it to smaller size. I can not use HD textures every time.

Especially work with jerseys is very difficult. It is very complicated if I need to export and import all letters and numbers again to they have the same size and work correctly. 

I would like to add all addons as possible but I do not have a permission from all authors. I am not the creator of addons so if you miss any please try to create them on your own or let me know where I could find them.

ELITE WORK:

As you know I create previews in Excel files where I try to show you all what you can expect in rosters and addons files. The most important file for addon makers is TEAMS ID LIST where you can find all team arts, strings IDs and arena types with numbers. This helps you and me to be compatible with whole work. 

I want to show you at least some of my work progress how I create and complete all my work with your addons. 

My work is divided to Excel work, NHLVIEW work and NHL 09 work which you can see in the following previews:

1. EXCEL ELITE TEAMS ID LIST - Team Full-Short Names, Team String IDs/Abbreviations, Team Arts, Team Coach Numbers Index, Arenas and Ices ID, Number of Jerseys

2. NHLVIEW TEAMS DATA - Team String IDs/Abbreviations, Art/Play-by-Play, Coach Numbers Index

3. NHL 09 LOCALIZATION FILES - Team Full-Short Names, English - Front/Game, Czech - Front/Game, Text Corrections

4. NHLVIEW ARENAS AND STRATEGIES - Arena Names/Type/Capacity, Attendance/Art/Play-by-Play, Teams Strategy

5. NHL 09 ADDONS - League Arenas Textures, League Referees, Teams Logos, Teams Torfs, Teams Jerseys, Teams Ices, Teams Crowds, Teams Pucks, Facepacks, Cyberfaces/Goalies, Menu and Title Logos, Skates-Sticks

6. EXCEL ELITE ROSTER LINES - Coaches, Free Agents, Players, Cyberface IDs, Player numbers/Shoots, Role/Rating/Potential, Position/Lines/PP-PK, Captain/Assistants

7. NHLVIEW ELITE ROSTER LINES - Coaches ID, Players - Free Agents, Attributes/Role Import, Shoots - Captains, Positions - Team Numbers, Lines/PP-PK, Additional/Minor Players, Cyberface ID, Play-by-play Added, Contracts/Salaries, Height/Weight - Age, Rookies

8. NHL 09 GAMEPLAY - Difficulty - aidata Total Control Editor

01.JPG 02.JPG 03.JPG 05.JPG 06.JPG 07.JPG 09.JPG 10.JPG 

11.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG

Thank you very much for your support and I am looking forward to our next cooperation.

Поделиться сообщением

ELITE TEAMS ID LIST FINAL PREVIEW:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z-t9tDQ0oOudqZD2cAPi7-oXvofeG3rnSpQuRHKjDkw/edit?usp=sharing

BeFunky-collage2.jpg

These teams will be available in ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021 2.0 during May.

WC 2021 Roster will be created after the championship ends in the next version. Until then there are still available last WC rosters including WC D1A Teams. 

Number of NHL Jerseys will be updated during May when ELITE ADDONS are planned to be released. New NHL jerseys 2020-2021 by zMaker will be included only here on splinterice.com.

Thank you for your understanding.

Поделиться сообщением

ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021 v2.0 BETA VERSION

I am very thankful for all donators for your support and as a little gift I am going to send only you a link to a beta version during this weekend.

In this version you can find all european leagues - KHL, SHL, LII, TELH, NL and DEL with current rosters and whole new roles and rating system for all players. There are more then 2000 edited players. All players have also correct numbers, shoots, positions (5 C, 5 LW and 5 RW in each team) and all teams have correct lines according to their last real games with correct chemistry in the game. Minor players and long-time injured players are added as well and you can active them in Minor League Management.

ATTENTION:

Please keep in mind that this is just a first beta version and not the final one of course. NHL and AHL players I am editing in these days and it will take some time so NHL and AHL Teams are NOT updated and they could contain some issues! For european players there are still small things to edit - Photo IDs are not verified for all players and Height, Weight and Age of players is not edited yet. IIHF and All Stars Teams are almost finished and playable but they also need edit some things.

Addons are available in the first ELITE ADDONS 2020-2021 version which you can download here and new addons will be added later when final roster version is created.

I believe that you all are mainly expecting NHL Teams but please be patient. Thank you for your understanding.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELITE ROSTER LINES PREVIEW

NOW I am sending you a preview of european teams which you can expect in beta version this weekend:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bGnZYbsNgIKLT3Sx7NIgfLw-PPKKysHM_7fkE852Vlg/edit?usp=sharing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAIN ANNOUCEMENT AND INFORMATION FOR DONATORS YOU CAN FIND ON THE TOP OF THIS PAGE:

https://splinterice.com/topic/1602-elite-roster-addons-2020-2021/?do=findComment&comment=27534

DONATE LINK:

PayPal.png

If you do not have a paypal account please write me a private message.

Поделиться сообщением

FIRST BETA VERSION IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLEKHL, SHL, LII, TELH, NL and DEL

Please read previous posts for more information.

Поделиться сообщением

ANNOUNCEMENT

I have to postpone the releasing date of ELITE ROSTER version 2.0 to LATE MAY because in my real job we have changes in our shifts in these days so I will not be able to release it at the weekend as I mentioned.

I am very sorry for inconvenience but I will do my best to release it as soon as possible and the whole result will worth for it.

Second beta version of ELITE ROSTER with NHL and AHL players will be available sonner. ELITE ADDONS will be added later one by one. IIHF Teams 2021 will be created in June in the final update.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Поделиться сообщением

Поделиться сообщением

Well that is very hard to predict. When it is done. I am working on it as much as I could. Currently there are more than 4500 edited players with new rating system. I am working on them one by one mainly NHL and AHL players in these days. 

Second beta version with NHL and AHL players will be available soon. But after than there are still heights, weights and age of all players which I need to update. Also Players IDs need to be verified. Not to mention salaries at least for NHL players.

I will not release the final version until it is done. Despite it would be in June probably. All players and teams need to be correct. Also I need to update IIHF players according to current WC in the second next update.

New Addons will be added later. Please be patient. Thank you for your understanding.

Поделиться сообщением

39 minutes ago, VojghiV said:

Well that is very hard to predict. When it is done. I am working on it as much as I could. Currently there are more than 4500 edited players with new rating system. I am working on them one by one mainly NHL and AHL players in these days. 

Take your time. I know rosters are extremely difficult, especially for a one man show. I thank you for all of your efforts!

Поделиться сообщением

ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021 v2.0 SECOND BETA VERSION

I am very glad that I can announce completing the second beta version of ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021 with NHL and AHL players which is currently available to download for all donators.

There is a preview of what you can expect - ELITE ROSTER LINES 2020-2021:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bGnZYbsNgIKLT3Sx7NIgfLw-PPKKysHM_7fkE852Vlg/edit?usp=sharing

image.png

There are another 2500 edited players so it took longer than I expected. Every player has new attributes including correct role. Team lines are according to their last real games and everything is optimised for the game. Players have correct jersey numbers and shoots. 

Minor players are added as well including long-time injured players and you can active them in minor league management in the game.

Also you can add or copy players from AHL into NHL teams if you want to have more minor players but keep in mind that there is a limit.

It is still a beta version so please keep in mind that players age, height and weight are not edited yet and maybe some ID numbers do not fit correctly for players.

New IIHF WC 2021 players will be created in final version.

In the game there is hard-coded limit for number of teams in each league so teams like Vegas, Bakersfield, Colorado Eagles and DEL Teams are in Custom teams.

In this roster you can also find teams which do not participate in current season like Seattle, Charlotte, Milwaukee, Springfield a Palm Springs - Players for these teams are created from players which did not fit into the limit of their own teams so they were added into these ones so you can play with these teams as well. They are prepared already because they should participate in upcoming season.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONATE LINK:

image.png

I am very grateful for every small gift. If you send me it I will send you an access to a beta version of ELITE ROSTER and I will send you the link to ELITE RATING LIST with all player ratings and roles.

My work would not be possible without the premium account on eliteprospects.com and the game Franchise Hockey Manager. I create all this stuff together with your addons so please understand that this is not my intention to profit from it at all. I believe that you understand that work on rosters is very time-consuming and demanding.

Thank you very much for your support and I am looking forward to our next cooperation.

Поделиться сообщением

ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021 v2.0 DOWNLOAD LINK:

https://splinterice.com/files/file/1227-elite-roster-2020-2021/

Thank you very much for support and it is a pleasure for me to upload my newest roster version here. Description in download center will be added later.

BeFunky-collage2.jpg

In this version you can find all leagues (NHL, AHL, KHL, SHL, LII, TELH, NL and DEL) with current rosters and whole new roles and rating system for all players. There are more then 4500 edited players. All players have correct numbers, shoots, correct positions (5 C, 5 RW and 5 LW in each teams) and all teams have correct lines according to their real last games with correct chemistry in the game.

In this public version are edited height, weight and age of all players and salaries for NHL players. Minor players are added as well including long-time injured players and you can active them in minor league management in the game. Also you can add or copy players from AHL into NHL teams if you want to have more minor players for dynasty mode.

In the game there is hard coded limit for number of teams in each league so teams like Vegas, Bakersfield, Colorado Eagles and DEL Teams are placed in Custom teams.

In this roster you can also find teams which do not participate in current season like Seattle, Charlotte, Milwaukee, Springfield a Palm Springs - Players for these teams are created from players which did not fit into the limit of their own teams so they were added into these ones so you can play also with these teams.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREVIEW - ELITE ROSTER LINES 2020-2021:

image.png

For me it is not the final version at all because I am still working on IIHF Teams with current WC 2021 Rosters which will be available to download later. Until then please enjoy last IIHF rosters with new ratings system. Also I am planning to edit salaries for other leagues - mainly TELH and NHL non-roster players in AHL.

I will be very thankful for every small donation because working on rosters is very demanding and time-consuming. My work would not be possible without the premium account on eliteprospects.com and the game Franchise Hockey Manager.

DONATE LINK:

image.png

Please understand that I did not have time to work on completing addons so until a new version is available please use addons in download link from version 1.0. Just DEL logos and DEL Ices are added in download link,

Поделиться сообщением

ELITE ROSTER IIHF CYBERFACES ID:

image.png image.png image.png image.png

ELITE FACEPLACE 2020-2021 FINAL PREVIEW:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18pkaitD9-__G4efe5_wJUQKY1aLf6X64KGuXCJyT3Ck/edit?usp=sharing

ELITE TEAMS ID LIST FINAL PREVIEW UPDATE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z-t9tDQ0oOudqZD2cAPi7-oXvofeG3rnSpQuRHKjDkw/edit?usp=sharing

Поделиться сообщением

ELITE ROSTER IIHF WC 2021 BETA VERSION

I would like to inform you that a new roster version with IIHF WC 2021 players is currently available for all donators including a new ELITE PLAYERS RATING LIST.

iihf2.png.6988bcdbd53c2e0cac09ddc8aec26429.png

ELITE ROSTER LINES 2020-2021 FINAL PREVIEW:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17kWlNYvMmQ6IzFSG5dsmfkvLpZ8uH9gu1tBuq0dykk8/edit?usp=sharing

1062432572_ELITEROSTERLINESPREVIEW2.thumb.jpg.d8d51e859024a8a4fc323b16d2763172.jpg

New created IIHF players have correct role and new attributes. Team lines are according to their last real games and optimised for the game. In minor league management in the game you can also active a few players which were not included in the official IIHF roster list.

It is still a beta version so please keep in mind that players age, height and weight are not edited yet and maybe some ID numbers do not fit correctly for new created IIHF players.

When IIHF players are completed I am going to work on salaries and contracts for at least SHL and TELH teams because of Dynasty mode. Also I want to add power-play lines into every team, but it will take some time.

Primary I want to focus on completing ELITE ADDONS now. Currently there are only beta versions of addons which are available only for donators.

According to zMaker's decision the final version of ELITE JERSEYS will not contain his new IIHF and NHL jerseys, but they are available to download here in download centre. 

DONATE LINK:

PayPal.png.a179a1377ace857afc283e9849e507c5.png

Please write me a private message or email on Vojghi@seznam.cz if you do not have a paypal account.

I will be glad for your reviews on ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021.

Изменено пользователем VojghiV

Поделиться сообщением

ELITE ROSTER IIHF WC 2021 ADDED

iihf2.png.6988bcdbd53c2e0cac09ddc8aec26429.png

New created IIHF players have correct roles, new attributes and edited height, weight and age. Team lines are according to their last real games and optimised for the game.

In minor league management in the game you can also active a few players which were not included in the official IIHF roster list.

ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021 v2.1 DOWNLOAD LINK:

https://splinterice.com/files/file/1227-elite-roster-2020-2021/

ELITE ROSTER LINES 2020-2021 FINAL PREVIEW:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17kWlNYvMmQ6IzFSG5dsmfkvLpZ8uH9gu1tBuq0dykk8/edit?usp=sharing

ELITE MENU 2020-2021 v2.0 Added

ELITE ARENAS 2020-2021 v2.0 Added

ELITE JERSEYS 2020-2021 v2.0 Added

PayPal.png.a179a1377ace857afc283e9849e507c5.png

DONATE LINK:

Изменено пользователем VojghiV

Поделиться сообщением

Добрый день ! В игре вместо лого Словении , стоит лого Польши , всесто Великобритании , стоит лого Словении.. ещё вопрос такой , где можно скачать фэйспаки для других лиг(nla cze shl…) ?помимо nhl и khl, естественно подходящих под элит ростер ….? 

Поделиться сообщением

22 часа назад, bold сказал:

Добрый день ! В игре вместо лого Словении , стоит лого Польши , всесто Великобритании , стоит лого Словении.. ещё вопрос такой , где можно скачать фэйспаки для других лиг(nla cze shl…) ?помимо nhl и khl, естественно подходящих под элит ростер ….? 

Привет земляк! Корректно отображаются только на английском или чешском языках. Сам вчера только устанавливал.

Поделиться сообщением

чистая версия нхл09 должен быть на английском или чешском языках. 

Поделиться сообщением

7 часов назад, smaxic сказал:

Привет земляк! Корректно отображаются только на английском или чешском языках. Сам вчера только устанавливал.

Привет! Спасибо за пояснение, есть наших киберпаки/фэйспаки какие? или других лиг, не знаю,где скачать ,только словацкий сайт какой-то нашел,так там инфа за 18 год. А игра у меня на английском,в том то и дело,что с лого какой - то косяк

7 часов назад, smaxic сказал:

Привет! Спасибо за пояснение, есть наших киберпаки/фэйспаки какие? или других лиг, не знаю,где скачать ,только словацкий сайт какой-то нашел,так там инфа за 18 год. А игра у меня на английском,в том то и дело,что с лого какой - то косяк

Поделиться сообщением

У меня другая проблема! Поставил ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021 2.1.0 и аддоны к нему на чистую версию. При попытке сыграть за команду из KHL именно дома вылет на рабочий стол. Может кто знает в чём причина? 

Изменено пользователем smaxic

Поделиться сообщением

Дорогой  VojghiV, будут ли еще обновления твоего ростера? Фэйспаки и Киберфейсы 2020-21?

Поделиться сообщением

I can not promise that. I would like to add new faces but I do not have time for that. Currently I am on vacation and I am taking some time from rosters and hockey stuff. 

I hope you understand that and you can use ELITE cybers and faces from season 17-18 and then add a lot of new faces from download centre here or on different sites.

Thank you very much for understanding. 

Поделиться сообщением

DEL 7 КОМАНД НЕ ОТБРАЖАЕТСЯ НАЗВАНИЯ В ИГРЕ (КЕЛЬН.НЮРНБЕРГ.ВОЛЬФСБУРГ.ШТРАУБИНГ.ШВЕНИНГЕН.КРЕФЕЛД)

nhl2009 2021-08-03 18-50-29-20.bmp

Поделиться сообщением

You did not install MENU files correctly. Please download and install them again and everything will be all right.

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.