Перейти к публикации

Не скачивается файл? Жми сюда

Cobratin

Jerseys team Ottawa Senators NHL season 2020-21

Рекомендованные сообщения

Jerseys team Ottawa Senators NHL season 2020-21

Оформите подписку и получите доступ к скачиванию файлов на выгодных условиях!

Год выпуска: 2021
Жанр: Патч

Разработчики:

Владимир «zMaker» - формы, номера, буквы
Денис «Den24» - торфы
Райнер «stlouis26 » - упаковка букв

Данный патч, добавляет 3 комплектов форм,
ХК Оттава Сенаторз сезона НХЛ 2020/2021

Данный патч является коммерческим, желающие приобрести, пишите в л.с. zmaker для обсуждения всех деталей.
This patch is commercial, if you want to buy it, write to zmaker to discuss all the details.

© «2021 Splinterice.com».

Поделиться сообщением

Honesty I don't understand why people complain ? Let me know what you have money spent for the last time, what you have contributed, how many time you have invested for helping ..... Releasing such a patch is a lot of time effort and it was explained what the money is for.

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, stlouis26 сказал:

Honesty I don't understand why people complain ? Let me know what you have money spent for the last time, what you have contributed, how many time you have invested for helping ..... Releasing such a patch is a lot of time effort and it was explained what the money is for.

Rainer, my friend, I think that such reports should be ignored, let such figures keep their discontent to themselves. It is useless to explain anything to such people. Such people do not understand what work is and how hard it is to do everything.

Поделиться сообщением

Asking what amounts to around 120 US dolllars for the entire NHL for a game that was 39 dollars new 11 years ago, is a bit much. Plus if EA finds out they'll fine the shite outta this site and close it down because a monetary profit is being made off it's property....If you need the money to help float the site, say so, people will contribute (if I wasn't still off because of this Covid crap I'd shoot some money this way seeing as I've only really noticed this place the last 7 months because of being off shuttered from my job because of Covid), Zmaker's patches are very good especially the russian and specialty stuff, no one will want this place to close, but 4 us dollars (over 5 Cdn) an addon based on conversion rates could close this place just as fast withn the crickets..... ? ? ?

Поделиться сообщением

Several teams were released for free and the money is not for making profit it is just to pay the server costs.

Поделиться сообщением

15 минут назад, Jimbo66 сказал:

Asking what amounts to around 120 US dolllars for the entire NHL for a game that was 39 dollars new 11 years ago, is a bit much. Plus if EA finds out they'll fine the shite outta this site and close it down because a monetary profit is being made off it's property....If you need the money to help float the site, say so, people will contribute (if I wasn't still off because of this Covid crap I'd shoot some money this way seeing as I've only really noticed this place the last 7 months because of being off shuttered from my job because of Covid), Zmaker's patches are very good especially the russian and specialty stuff, no one will want this place to close, but 4 us dollars (over 5 Cdn) an addon based on conversion rates could close this place just as fast withn the crickets..... ? ? ?

ЕА is not fined, you need to know the laws, I do not sell their game and my patches are not really related to EA. so here you are wrong, I do not face any sanctions.

Поделиться сообщением

I would not make paid files if people could at least once financially support the site, but no, no one needs anything, just download and that's it, one Rainer supported this site and only thanks to Rainer this site lives. therefore, on my part, entering paid files is already a forced measure.

Поделиться сообщением

Why don't you ask @Wasserlasser how he does it and try the following or who does the RHL website? I understand what you are trying to do but you knew while making this site you knew that it was gonna be like this. This game is over 10 yrs old and people don't want to spend that much on a game that's not new. Maybe try lowering your prices so they don't seem so big and give more people a chance to pay. I get the time and effort thing but maybe instead of making them pay for this you put a yearly subscription so you can cover the cost to run the servers. These are just suggestions to help, you do amazing work and kind of sad to see this as it could lead to a bad outcome but I look forward to your future work.     

Поделиться сообщением

44 минуты назад, xxxneedlesxxx сказал:

Why don't you ask @Wasserlasser how he does it and try the following or who does the RHL website? I understand what you are trying to do but you knew while making this site you knew that it was gonna be like this. This game is over 10 yrs old and people don't want to spend that much on a game that's not new. Maybe try lowering your prices so they don't seem so big and give more people a chance to pay. I get the time and effort thing but maybe instead of making them pay for this you put a yearly subscription so you can cover the cost to run the servers. These are just suggestions to help, you do amazing work and kind of sad to see this as it could lead to a bad outcome but I look forward to your future work.     

Subscription is a good idea

Поделиться сообщением

2 часа назад, xxxneedlesxxx сказал:

I will not do everything for a fee, I will give paid files only to those where the work is difficult. The next team is Calgary, and very complex numbers on the sleeves of the alternate uniforms. If you provide me with ready-made fonts for the sleeves of this form, I will be happy to post them for free, but many fonts do not exist, so I draw them myself, and working with fonts in general is very expensive, and I charge a penny for it.

NP_ywd2C1dA.jpg4npQKY-7MrU.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

@xxxneedlesxxx: Wasserlasser is financed by him and by "call for donation" if I remember correctly. RHL-mod sometimes do it like this for larger file. Download it a slow speed or pay Rubel to get a link for a fast download.

Here is a thread for "call for donation" but since many years there are only few (or maybe just me) members who have donated money.

Поделиться сообщением

Yes, over the years, no one has ever donated anything except Rainer and a few other people. So I'm doing the right thing here, and I'm going to do it this way. and if everyone who downloaded it donated at least 30-50 rubles, and up to 70 people download it, I would never have to enter a fee for downloading files.

Поделиться сообщением

3 часа назад, zMaker сказал:

3 часа назад, stlouis26 сказал:

@xxxneedlesxxx: Wasserlasser is financed by him and by "call for donation" if I remember correctly. RHL-mod sometimes do it like this for larger file. Download it a slow speed or pay Rubel to get a link for a fast download.

Here is a thread for "call for donation" but since many years there are only few (or maybe just me) members who have donated money.

НА рхл мод правильно все сделано, там не большие суммы и за них платит, там покупают и не один два человека. лучше меньшая сумма но покупать будет много людей, чем большая и 5-7 человек

Изменено пользователем JimmyBonomo

Поделиться сообщением

Бесплатной работы не должно быть. При чем за все. Не только за джерси. Все работы платные.

На торрентах когда заканчиваются жесткие диски, пишут же ребята, для работы нам нужно 20 000$ и ничего собирают эту сумму. 

Поделиться сообщением

4 часа назад, JimmyBonomo сказал:

Бесплатной работы не должно быть. При чем за все. Не только за джерси. Все работы платные.

На торрентах когда заканчиваются жесткие диски, пишут же ребята, для работы нам нужно 20 000$ и ничего собирают эту сумму. 

Я повторюсь, если бы когда ни когда, после скачки понравившегося файла поддержал скачавший пусть даже 30 рублями, а скачивающих много, мне не пришлось бы этим заниматься платно. Скажу ещё вот что, многие шрифты вообще в природе отсутствуют, а я делаю 1:1 шрифты, а шрифты стоят от 15-20 долларов, а здесь патч. Так мало того что я шрифт рисую, потом ещё с ним работаю в Фотошопе, разбивка, паковка и т.д., а на все это уходит уйма времени... У самого дешевого дизайнера час работы 500 рублей, это я беру стоимость 2 года назад. Так что я продаю свои работы вообще за копейки. А ещё свитера и работа над логотипами. 

Поделиться сообщением

Love your amazing work zMaker, and I get why you want people to pay for this. I hope you get a decent amount of sales from this.

Изменено пользователем sadwasdwasd

Поделиться сообщением

12 hours ago, zMaker said:

I will not do everything for a fee, I will give paid files only to those where the work is difficult. The next team is Calgary, and very complex numbers on the sleeves of the alternate uniforms. If you provide me with ready-made fonts for the sleeves of this form, I will be happy to post them for free, but many fonts do not exist, so I draw them myself, and working with fonts in general is very expensive, and I charge a penny for it.

NP_ywd2C1dA.jpg4npQKY-7MrU.jpg

I made this using a link from https://www.puckmarks.net/away-number-fonts?lightbox=dataItem-jcqioi6c1 , its the Flames regular number font non italized and stretched. You can also just use  the Phoenix Suns font and make a custom 4 ? Either way it's about 10 minutes to make

Изменено пользователем Jimbo66

Поделиться сообщением

16 минут назад, Jimbo66 сказал:

I made this using a link from https://www.puckmarks.net/away-number-fonts?lightbox=dataItem-jcqioi6c1 , its the Flames regular number font non italized and stretched. You can also just use  the Phoenix Suns font and make a custom 4 ? Either way it's about 10 minutes to make

I'll draw it myself 1:1 but you're not saying it right. Тhis is a special Calgary font, so it is not available online.

Поделиться сообщением

Here's what I use, I inside stroke it, then inner glow it 2nd colour then add sticthes layering etc...it's this just skinny and pancaked/flattened

Flames-Alt-Arm-copy.png

Изменено пользователем Jimbo66

Поделиться сообщением

16 минут назад, Jimbo66 сказал:

Here's what I use, I inside stroke it, then inner glow it 2nd colour then add sticthes layering etc...it's this just skinny and pancaked/flattened

Flames-Alt-Arm-copy.png

No, that's not true. not the correct numbers for the alternative jerseys.

Поделиться сообщением

But that is not 100% accurate and @zMaker tries to make it accurate e.g. the "upper horizontal line" on 2,3,6 and 9 looks longer on the jersey.

Поделиться сообщением

8 часов назад, zMaker сказал:

Я повторюсь, если бы когда ни когда, после скачки понравившегося файла поддержал скачавший пусть даже 30 рублями, а скачивающих много, мне не пришлось бы этим заниматься платно. Скажу ещё вот что, многие шрифты вообще в природе отсутствуют, а я делаю 1:1 шрифты, а шрифты стоят от 15-20 долларов, а здесь патч. Так мало того что я шрифт рисую, потом ещё с ним работаю в Фотошопе, разбивка, паковка и т.д., а на все это уходит уйма времени... У самого дешевого дизайнера час работы 500 рублей, это я беру стоимость 2 года назад. Так что я продаю свои работы вообще за копейки. А ещё свитера и работа над логотипами. 

так понятно если бесплатно выложить никто потом просто так даже 10 рублей не переведет, я один видимо плачу за такое, даже за ответы на вопросы. давно сделал бы такое и норма было на рхл, 30 рублей стоит и скачиваний норма, и выходит нормально, так и здесь так сделай и на все работы. я за платить, но разумную сумму

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.