Sign in to follow this  
zMaker

Работа сайта!

28 минут назад, stlouis26 сказал:

@zMaker: Is 22.10. the deadline (repay for the site ?)

The deadline for domain renewal is 22.11.20, it is recommended to pay off before 22.10.20, I will try to solve the problem during this time.

I will help (beginning of next month) 🙂 Kids getting older so I could work a little bit more (we have fortunately the situation that there is still a lot of work in the IT company I work even there is Covid-19), so I would be glad to help that this wonderful site with the amazing mods could be continued

You still have the same mobile number ?

1 час назад, stlouis26 сказал:

I will help (beginning of next month) 🙂 Kids getting older so I could work a little bit more (we have fortunately the situation that there is still a lot of work in the IT company I work even there is Covid-19), so I would be glad to help that this wonderful site with the amazing mods could be continued

You still have the same mobile number ?

Yes, Rainer, the same.

Glad that I could help - I hope that everybody understand that I want to help (I don't want to be "arrogant"). My opinion is just to share if possible (I'm not rich but I think that I have a grateful situation - even if life gave me a "bad hit" back in 2012, but we managed to handlte the situation and I don't want to blame anyone (I think we should always see something positive in bad things). I have a job, we have to eat and a safe place to live and hterefore I'm really grateful - money is not aim no. 1 in live).

27 минут назад, stlouis26 сказал:

Glad that I could help - I hope that everybody understand that I want to help (I don't want to be "arrogant"). My opinion is just to share if possible (I'm not rich but I think that I have a grateful situation - even if life gave me a "bad hit" back in 2012, but we managed to handlte the situation and I don't want to blame anyone (I think we should always see something positive in bad things). I have a job, we have to eat and a safe place to live and hterefore I'm really grateful - money is not aim no. 1 in live).

Thank you Rainer for your help, you're helping out again!
This is worthy of respect!