Перейти к публикации

Не скачивается файл? Жми сюда

VojghiV

Разработчики
  • Публикации

    738
  • Зарегистрирован

  • Посещение

  • Дней в лидерах

    163
  • Система отзывов

    N/A

Все публикации пользователя VojghiV

  1. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    ELITE ROSTER IIHF WC 2021 BETA VERSION I would like to inform you that a new roster version with IIHF WC 2021 players is currently available for all donators including a new ELITE PLAYERS RATING LIST. ELITE ROSTER LINES 2020-2021 FINAL PREVIEW: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17kWlNYvMmQ6IzFSG5dsmfkvLpZ8uH9gu1tBuq0dykk8/edit?usp=sharing ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- New created IIHF players have correct role and new attributes. Team lines are according to their last real games and optimised for the game. In minor league management in the game you can also active a few players which were not included in the official IIHF roster list. It is still a beta version so please keep in mind that players age, height and weight are not edited yet and maybe some ID numbers do not fit correctly for new created IIHF players. When IIHF players are completed I am going to work on salaries and contracts for at least SHL and TELH teams because of Dynasty mode. Also I want to add power-play lines into every team, but it will take some time. Primary I want to focus on completing ELITE ADDONS now. Currently there are only beta versions of addons which are available only for donators. According to zMaker's decision the final version of ELITE JERSEYS will not contain his new IIHF and NHL jerseys, but they are available to download here in download centre. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DONATE LINK: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=UP3EUAKMGAPD6 Please write me a private message or email on Vojghi@seznam.cz if you do not have a paypal account. I will be glad for your reviews on ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021. Thank you very much for your support and I am looking forward to our next cooperation.
  2. Yes as I mentioned before I am currently working on rating and lines. IIHF WC 2021 roster will be available in the next update.

  3. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    ELITE ROSTER IIHF CYBERFACES ID: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ELITE FACEPLACE 2020-2021 FINAL PREVIEW: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18pkaitD9-__G4efe5_wJUQKY1aLf6X64KGuXCJyT3Ck/edit?usp=sharing ELITE TEAMS ID LIST FINAL PREVIEW UPDATE: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z-t9tDQ0oOudqZD2cAPi7-oXvofeG3rnSpQuRHKjDkw/edit?usp=sharing
  4. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021 v2.0 DOWNLOAD LINK: https://splinterice.com/files/file/1227-elite-roster-2020-2021/ Thank you very much for support and it is a pleasure for me to upload my newest roster version here. Description in download center will be added later. In this version you can find all leagues (NHL, AHL, KHL, SHL, LII, TELH, NL and DEL) with current rosters and whole new roles and rating system for all players. There are more then 4500 edited players. All players have correct numbers, shoots, correct positions (5 C, 5 RW and 5 LW in each teams) and all teams have correct lines according to their real last games with correct chemistry in the game. In this public version are edited height, weight and age of all players and salaries for NHL players. Minor players are added as well including long-time injured players and you can active them in minor league management in the game. Also you can add or copy players from AHL into NHL teams if you want to have more minor players for dynasty mode. In the game there is hard coded limit for number of teams in each league so teams like Vegas, Bakersfield, Colorado Eagles and DEL Teams are placed in Custom teams. In this roster you can also find teams which do not participate in current season like Seattle, Charlotte, Milwaukee, Springfield a Palm Springs - Players for these teams are created from players which did not fit into the limit of their own teams so they were added into these ones so you can play also with these teams. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PREVIEW - ELITE ROSTER LINES 2020-2021: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bGnZYbsNgIKLT3Sx7NIgfLw-PPKKysHM_7fkE852Vlg/edit?usp=sharing ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For me it is not the final version at all because I am still working on IIHF Teams with current WC 2021 Rosters which will be available to download later. Until then please enjoy last IIHF rosters with new ratings system. Also I am planning to edit salaries for other leagues - mainly TELH and NHL non-roster players in AHL. I will be very thankful for every small donation because working on rosters is very demanding and time-consuming. My work would not be possible without the premium account on eliteprospects.com and the game Franchise Hockey Manager. DONATE LINK: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=UP3EUAKMGAPD6 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please understand that I did not have time to work on completing addons so until a new version is available please use addons in download link from version 1.0. Just DEL logos and DEL Ices are added in download link, Thank you very much for your support and I am looking forward to our next cooperation.
  5. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021 v2.0 SECOND BETA VERSION I am very glad that I can announce completing the second beta version of ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021 with NHL and AHL players which is currently available to download for all donators. There is a preview of what you can expect - ELITE ROSTER LINES 2020-2021: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bGnZYbsNgIKLT3Sx7NIgfLw-PPKKysHM_7fkE852Vlg/edit?usp=sharing There are another 2500 edited players so it took longer than I expected. Every player has new attributes including correct role. Team lines are according to their last real games and everything is optimised for the game. Players have correct jersey numbers and shoots. Minor players are added as well including long-time injured players and you can active them in minor league management in the game. Also you can add or copy players from AHL into NHL teams if you want to have more minor players but keep in mind that there is a limit. It is still a beta version so please keep in mind that players age, height and weight are not edited yet and maybe some ID numbers do not fit correctly for players. New IIHF WC 2021 players will be created in final version. In the game there is hard-coded limit for number of teams in each league so teams like Vegas, Bakersfield, Colorado Eagles and DEL Teams are in Custom teams. In this roster you can also find teams which do not participate in current season like Seattle, Charlotte, Milwaukee, Springfield a Palm Springs - Players for these teams are created from players which did not fit into the limit of their own teams so they were added into these ones so you can play with these teams as well. They are prepared already because they should participate in upcoming season. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DONATE LINK: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=UP3EUAKMGAPD6 I am very grateful for every small gift. If you send me it I will send you an access to a beta version of ELITE ROSTER and I will send you the link to ELITE RATING LIST with all player ratings and roles. My work would not be possible without the premium account on eliteprospects.com and the game Franchise Hockey Manager. I create all this stuff together with your addons so please understand that this is not my intention to profit from it at all. I believe that you understand that work on rosters is very time-consuming and demanding. Thank you very much for your support and I am looking forward to our next cooperation.
  6. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    Well that is very hard to predict. When it is done. I am working on it as much as I could. Currently there are more than 4500 edited players with new rating system. I am working on them one by one mainly NHL and AHL players in these days. Second beta version with NHL and AHL players will be available soon. But after than there are still heights, weights and age of all players which I need to update. Also Players IDs need to be verified. Not to mention salaries at least for NHL players. I will not release the final version until it is done. Despite it would be in June probably. All players and teams need to be correct. Also I need to update IIHF players according to current WC in the second next update. New Addons will be added later. Please be patient. Thank you for your understanding.
  7. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    ELITE FACEPLACE 2020-2021 FINAL PREVIEW: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18pkaitD9-__G4efe5_wJUQKY1aLf6X64KGuXCJyT3Ck/edit?usp=sharing
  8. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    ANNOUNCEMENT I have to postpone the releasing date of ELITE ROSTER version 2.0 to LATE MAY because in my real job we have changes in our shifts in these days so I will not be able to release it at the weekend as I mentioned. I am very sorry for inconvenience but I will do my best to release it as soon as possible and the whole result will worth for it. Second beta version of ELITE ROSTER with NHL and AHL players will be available sonner. ELITE ADDONS will be added later one by one. IIHF Teams 2021 will be created in June in the final update. Thank you very much for your understanding.
  9. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    FIRST BETA VERSION IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE - KHL, SHL, LII, TELH, NL and DEL Please read previous posts for more information.
  10. VojghiV

    Вратари КХЛ 2020-21

    May I ask you if there is going to be a whole pack of KHL goalies 2020-2021? Thank you very much.
  11. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021 v2.0 BETA VERSION I am very thankful for all donators for your support and as a little gift I am going to send only you a link to a beta version during this weekend. In this version you can find all european leagues - KHL, SHL, LII, TELH, NL and DEL with current rosters and whole new roles and rating system for all players. There are more then 2000 edited players. All players have also correct numbers, shoots, positions (5 C, 5 LW and 5 RW in each team) and all teams have correct lines according to their last real games with correct chemistry in the game. Minor players and long-time injured players are added as well and you can active them in Minor League Management. ATTENTION: Please keep in mind that this is just a first beta version and not the final one of course. NHL and AHL players I am editing in these days and it will take some time so NHL and AHL Teams are NOT updated and they could contain some issues! For european players there are still small things to edit - Photo IDs are not verified for all players and Height, Weight and Age of players is not edited yet. IIHF and All Stars Teams are almost finished and playable but they also need edit some things. Addons are available in the first ELITE ADDONS 2020-2021 version which you can download here and new addons will be added later when final roster version is created. I believe that you all are mainly expecting NHL Teams but please be patient. Thank you for your understanding. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ELITE ROSTER LINES PREVIEW NOW I am sending you a preview of european teams which you can expect in beta version this weekend: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bGnZYbsNgIKLT3Sx7NIgfLw-PPKKysHM_7fkE852Vlg/edit?usp=sharing ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MAIN ANNOUCEMENT AND INFORMATION FOR DONATORS YOU CAN FIND ON THE TOP OF THIS PAGE: https://splinterice.com/topic/1602-elite-roster-addons-2020-2021/?do=findComment&comment=27534 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DONATE LINK: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=UP3EUAKMGAPD6 If you do not have a paypal account please write me a private message.
  12. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    ELITE TEAMS ID LIST FINAL PREVIEW: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z-t9tDQ0oOudqZD2cAPi7-oXvofeG3rnSpQuRHKjDkw/edit?usp=sharing These teams will be available in ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021 2.0 during May. WC 2021 Roster will be created after the championship ends in the next version. Until then there are still available last WC rosters including WC D1A Teams. Number of NHL Jerseys will be updated during May when ELITE ADDONS are planned to be released. New NHL jerseys 2020-2021 by zMaker will be included only here on splinterice.com. Thank you for your understanding.
  13. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    ELITE WORK PREVIEW I would like to inform you that after a long and almost everyday shifts in my real job because of the situation in our country I finally have more time to work on ELITE ROSTER and ELITE ADDONS. I try to work on it as much as I can during my free time especially during nights when my family sleeps ? There is still a lot of work to do because this update will be huge and better then other ones before and I want everything will be as detailed as possible like usually. As I mentioned before there will be all these leagues including complete DEL league in ELITE ROSTER VERSION 2.0: PLANNED RELEASE DATE IS EXPECTED IN MAY NEW VERSION OF ELITE TEAMS ID PREVIEW WILL BE UPLOADED IN NEXT WEEK NEW ELITE FACEPLACE LIST AND ROSTER LINES PREVIEW WILL BE UPDATED DURING MAY --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ELITE ROSTER: I want to say that this is not just about moving players from one team to another one. You know that my work is about something else. After many years of working on rosters and addons I want it to be something more. In rosters I focus on player roles, ratings and positions to fit with line chemistry. In this way I am very glad that my premium account on eliteprospects.com and Franchise Hockey Manager 6 help me with player roles and other attributes for creating players. The main thing is that you can not find duplicate players in any team. Every team has 5 LW, 5 C and 5 RW for better gameplay in dynasty mode. It also helps with team chemistry which is not negative in every team. As I mentioned when the season started I created the new rating system which consists of 80 goalie attributes from rating 78 to 87 in butterfly or combined style. Defenders include 120 player ratings from 68 to 82 in offensive or defensive style. There are 240 forwards which include Danglers, Playmakers, Snipers and Power Forwards. For example, rating 75 for forwards is not only devided into these roles but also it has 4 versions which are marked with * / ** / *** or ****. Currently there are about 2500 edited players but still without NHL and AHL players. My work would not be possible without the premium account on eliteprospects.com and the game Franchise Hockey Manager 6. I would like to keep having this premium account and buying the whole new Hockey Manager 7 to continue in working on it in the future. I would like to ask you for at least small donate to keeping premium account on eliteprospects. I create all this stuff together with your addons so please understand that this is not my intention to profit from it at all. I believe that you understand that work on rosters is very time-consuming and demanding. DONATE LINK: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=UP3EUAKMGAPD6 If you do not have a paypal account please write me a private message. I am very grateful for every small gift. If you send me it I will send you an access to a beta version of ELITE ROSTER 2.0 before it will be available in Download Page and I will send you the link to ELITE RATING LIST PREVIEW with all player ratings and roles for you. Small preview: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ELITE ADDONS: In the newest version of elite addons which will be released together with elite roster 2.0 you can expect new 2020-2021 ICES by Totty, new FACEPACKS by jcNYR7, new CYBERFACES by greg88 and new JERSEYS by zMaker which they will overwrite current third jerseys but keep those ones as forth. I am very glad that many of you still work on new addons which I would like to add there as well. Because of the game limitation I have to check every addon you send to me and sometimes edit it to smaller size. I can not use HD textures every time. Especially work with jerseys is very difficult. It is very complicated if I need to export and import all letters and numbers again to they have the same size and work correctly. I would like to add all addons as possible but I do not have a permission from all authors. I am not the creator of addons so if you miss any please try to create them on your own or let me know where I could find them. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ELITE WORK: As you know I create previews in Excel files where I try to show you all what you can expect in rosters and addons files. The most important file for addon makers is TEAMS ID LIST where you can find all team arts, strings IDs and arena types with numbers. This helps you and me to be compatible with whole work. I want to show you at least some of my work progress how I create and complete all my work with your addons. My work is divided to Excel work, NHLVIEW work and NHL 09 work which you can see in the following previews: 1. EXCEL ELITE TEAMS ID LIST - Team Full-Short Names, Team String IDs/Abbreviations, Team Arts, Team Coach Numbers Index, Arenas and Ices ID, Number of Jerseys 2. NHLVIEW TEAMS DATA - Team String IDs/Abbreviations, Art/Play-by-Play, Coach Numbers Index 3. NHL 09 LOCALIZATION FILES - Team Full-Short Names, English - Front/Game, Czech - Front/Game, Text Corrections 4. NHLVIEW ARENAS AND STRATEGIES - Arena Names/Type/Capacity, Attendance/Art/Play-by-Play, Teams Strategy 5. NHL 09 ADDONS - League Arenas Textures, League Referees, Teams Logos, Teams Torfs, Teams Jerseys, Teams Ices, Teams Crowds, Teams Pucks, Facepacks, Cyberfaces/Goalies, Menu and Title Logos, Skates-Sticks 6. EXCEL ELITE ROSTER LINES - Coaches, Free Agents, Players, Cyberface IDs, Player numbers/Shoots, Role/Rating/Potential, Position/Lines/PP-PK, Captain/Assistants 7. NHLVIEW ELITE ROSTER LINES - Coaches ID, Players - Free Agents, Attributes/Role Import, Shoots - Captains, Positions - Team Numbers, Lines/PP-PK, Additional/Minor Players, Cyberface ID, Play-by-play Added, Contracts/Salaries, Height/Weight - Age, Rookies 8. NHL 09 GAMEPLAY - Difficulty - aidata Total Control Editor Thank you very much for your support and I am looking forward to our next cooperation.
  14. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    DOWNLOAD LINK: https://splinterice.com/files/file/1227-elite-roster-2020-2021/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NEWS: ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021 UPDATE Number of Jerseys changed for teams with alternate jerseys (NHL added from previous years) ELITE MENU 2020-2021 UPDATE Alternate Torfs Text Edited - English and Czech Belarus Logo Updated Difficulty Level Changed aidata.viv file (modified for even more equal gameplay) ELITE JERSEYS 2020-2021 UPDATE New Torfs for ELH Teams by yan21 from slovakaddons.6f.sk New Jerseys for ELH Teams by yan21 from slovakaddons.6f.sk Alternate Torfs for Teams KHL, NHL, AHL and SHL by zMaker and senators96 Alternate Jerseys for Teams KHL, NHL, AHL and SHL by zMaker, Prozach, Demoul and Andrei4589 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ELITE TEAMS ID 2020-2021 UPDATE Number of Jerseys added (for those who can change it in NHLview and do not need to download roster file again) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17kWlNYvMmQ6IzFSG5dsmfkvLpZ8uH9gu1tBuq0dykk8/edit?usp=sharing ELITE FACEPLACE 2020-2021 UPDATE Few Rookies added (Fixed some duplicate values) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18pkaitD9-__G4efe5_wJUQKY1aLf6X64KGuXCJyT3Ck/edit?usp=sharing --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DONATE LINK: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=UP3EUAKMGAPD6
  15. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    NEWS: ELITE WORK PREVIEWS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nSV2Es6sia4qJfGY4PRlIujRBye92Oxh?usp=sharing --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because of Facebook settings which not allow me to open my albums I decided to moved all previews on Google Drive. Now you can see all current addons there. I will add the rest of jerseys and torfs as soon as possible. In ELH jerseys and torfs folders you can find the newest work created by yan21. His work will be added into ELITE JERSEYS during next week including alternate jerseys from previous Elite Addons packs. For correct working of alternate jerseys will be neccesary to download a new version of ELITE ROSTER as well. Thank you for your understanding.
  16. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    NEWS: I am currently about to upload preview of jerseys on facebook page https://www.facebook.com/eliteaddons so if you have any new jerseys which I could use in ELITE ADDONS please contact me via Private Message here or on Facebook or on e-mail Vojghi@seznam.cz I know that 5. ELITE FACES 2020-2021 is still missing in ELITE WORK because I do not have a lot of new ones so please until then use ELITE FACES from previous years: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1reXWnDcR2ecOCMuj_vNDczmJfS-PA8eT/view?usp=sharing I will do my best to complete SHL, LII, NLA and 8 Teams of DEL Leagues during Febraury. During that days I hope that some of NHL games will be played so I would have information and rosters to make an update of NHL and possible also AHL. Some of you also wrote me about helping me with rosters and other work. As I mentioned many times I create rosters just myself including attributes calculations and other stuff. But I am very glad that you are willing to help me. The best thing for me is if you send your addons in DDS or PNG files. It is easy for me to work with them. I will change them myself to work with ELITE ROSTER correctly. ? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I would like to say many thanks to all donors who supported me during previous year. It motivate me to keep on working on it even though I have still less and less time because of my real job and my family. DONATE LINK: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=UP3EUAKMGAPD6 Default currency has been changed to EUR instead of CZK. Thank you for your understanding and I am looking forward to cooperating with all of you in this year.
  17. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    NEWS: Thanks to yan21 from http://www.slovakaddons.6f.sk/ I am very glad that I can announce a new version of TISPORT JERSEYS 2020-2021 which will be updated soon. Preview: They will be added in next version of ELITE JERSEYS with alternate jerseys from previous years (ELITE JERSEYS 2019-20) and some of new ones will be added. Also there will be changed numbers of available jerseys in roster file in NHLview. I am asking you for being patient. I believe that during next two week it could be done. I need to change all letters and numbers to have correct size and everything needs to be correct to work with ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021.
  18. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    DOWNLOAD LINK: https://splinterice.com/files/file/1227-elite-roster-2020-2021/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NEWS: ELITE JERSEYS 2020-2021 ADDED Torfs for All Teams New KHL and IIHF by zMaker (Other Leagues from previous years) Jerseys for All Teams New KHL and IIHF by zMaker (Other Leagues from previous years) ELITE ARENAS 2020-2021 Stick Pack 2020-2021 created by Ark (ELITE ARENAS 2020-2021) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Created Temporary Torfs and Jerseys for New Teams (Previews on Facebook Page) If you have new Torfs or Jerseys please contact me and I will add your work into the pack
  19. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    DOWNLOAD LINK: https://splinterice.com/files/file/1227-elite-roster-2020-2021/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NEWS: ELITE ARENAS 2020-2021 ADDED Ices for All Teams created by Totty from season 2019-2020 (NLA added from previous years) Arenas for All Leagues created by Kane98 and xxxneedlesxxx (Arenas from previous years) Difficulty Level Upgraded aidata.viv file (modified for more equal gameplay)
  20. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    DOWNLOAD LINK: https://splinterice.com/files/file/1227-elite-roster-2020-2021/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NEWS: ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021 ADDED Teams String IDs, Abbreviation, Arts, Play-by-Play and Strategy Updated Arena Names, Capacities, Attendance, Arts and Play-by-Play Updated New Attributes for All Players - G (78-86 BT-CM), D (68-82 DD-O) F (68-82 DNG-PFW-PLY-SNP) No duplicate Player Attributes and Roles in each Team (Teams Chemistry Upgraded) NHL Players 2020-2021 (19-20 rosters with 20-21 transfers) - will not be updated since v2.0 AHL Players 2020-2021 (19-20 rosters with 20-21 transfers) - will not be updated since v2.0 KHL Players 2020-2021 (Starting Season Roster) - will not be updated since v2.0 ELH Players 2020-2021 (Starting Season Roster) - will not be updated since v2.0 IIHF Players 2018-2019 (Last World Championships) - will not be updated since v2.0 Default Schedules Added (All dynasties and seasons playable but without current schedules) Players Positions Edited (Every team has at least 5 LW, 5 C and 5 RW) Cyberface ID and Play-by-Play Updated (PBP available with Audio pack which is not included) Contracts and Salaries for NHL and ELH (Modified according to hard-coded Cap Limit) Height - Weight and Age of Players Updated (Modified Height and Weight to be more equal) ELITE MENU 2020-2021 ADDED Language Localization - English and Czech (Full-Short Team Names, Menu Text) Difficulty Level Upgraded - aidata.viv file (Modified for more equal gameplay) New Game Menu with Current NHL 2021 Logos New Teams Logos and NBCSN Logos (Added new ones and used the rest from previous season)
  21. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021

    Версия 2.1

    2 939 скачиваний

    NHL 09 ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021 AVAILABLE LEAGUES: ELITE ROSTER LINES PREVIEW: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17kWlNYvMmQ6IzFSG5dsmfkvLpZ8uH9gu1tBuq0dykk8/edit?usp=sharing ELITE TEAMS ID LIST PREVIEW: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z-t9tDQ0oOudqZD2cAPi7-oXvofeG3rnSpQuRHKjDkw/edit?usp=sharing ELITE FACEPLACE PREVIEW: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18pkaitD9-__G4efe5_wJUQKY1aLf6X64KGuXCJyT3Ck/edit?usp=sharing --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DONATE LINK: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=UP3EUAKMGAPD6 If you like my roster work, please feel free to give me a small gift on a PayPal module. Thank you for your support. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ELITE ADDONS FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/eliteaddons --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- https://www.eliteprospects.com/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ELITE ROSTER 2020-2021 THREAD: https://splinterice.com/topic/1602-elite-roster-addons-2020-2021/
  22. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    ELITE ROSTER LINES 2020-2021 PREVIEW Done 20.12.2020 Version 1.0 - All Teams Player Roles Fixed - AHL Player Numbers Fixed - KHL Player Numbers Fixed https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17kWlNYvMmQ6IzFSG5dsmfkvLpZ8uH9gu1tBuq0dykk8/edit?usp=sharing
  23. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    ELITE TEAMS ID 2020-2021 PREVIEW Done 20.12.2020 Version 1.0 - Team Arena Type Added https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z-t9tDQ0oOudqZD2cAPi7-oXvofeG3rnSpQuRHKjDkw/edit?usp=sharing
  24. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    ELITE FACEPLACE 2020-2021 PREVIEW Done 20.12.2020 Version 1.0 - NHL, AHL, KHL, ELH Missing Players Added https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18pkaitD9-__G4efe5_wJUQKY1aLf6X64KGuXCJyT3Ck/edit?usp=sharing
  25. VojghiV

    ELITE ROSTER ADDONS 2020-2021

    WORK PROGRESS - ELITE ROSTER LINES 2020-2021 PREVIEW v0.9 Done 1.12.2020 - NHL Players Added - 2020-2021 Final (19-20 rosters with 20-21 transactions) - AHL Players Added - 2020-2021 Final (19-20 rosters with 20-21 transactions) - NHL Free Agents Added - NHL Player Numbers/Shoots - NHL Positions/Lines/PP-PK - NHL Captain/Assistants - NHL Player Roles/Rating - AHL Player Numbers/Shoots - AHL Positions/Lines/PP-PK - AHL Captain/Assistants - AHL Player Roles/Rating - KHL Player Roles/Rating - ELH Player Roles/Rating - IIHF Player Roles/Rating https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1afIkWv6mcLIz-i8kMMGllgVwYf1F8_WwvE0bfSIZXGI/edit?usp=sharing