senators96

Вратари КХЛ 2020-21

4 часа назад, senators96 сказал:

Видеоурок есть - https://splinterice.com/topic/1241-vratari-khl-2020-21/?page=23&tab=comments#comment-27018

Шаблоны есть ( прям очень много ) - https://splinterice.com/files/file/409-goalie-templates-from-nasmuris-and-zidane110/

Программа только одна нужна - Фотошоп.

Спасибо) Будем учиться)

i dont understand what anyone is confused about. using the templates is basically the same as paint-by-numbers. it does most of the work for you. as long as you have a basic understanding of how photoshop works, all you are actually required to do is choose what color scheme you want and then save it as a PNG image and your all done. i understand that sometimes it can be time consuming when you are trying to be as accurate as possible with different types of stitching patterns, straps, buckles, logos, and puck marks but this shit is not difficult. the real problem is that no one is creating or sharing new updated templates anymore 

3 hours ago, redfury91 said:

i dont understand what anyone is confused about. using the templates is basically the same as paint-by-numbers. it does most of the work for you. as long as you have a basic understanding of how photoshop works, all you are actually required to do is choose what color scheme you want and then save it as a PNG image and your all done. i understand that sometimes it can be time consuming when you are trying to be as accurate as possible with different types of stitching patterns, straps, buckles, logos, and puck marks but this shit is not difficult. the real problem is that no one is creating or sharing new updated templates anymore 

Good points and many excellent free resources on learning Photoshop exist. Which templates are currently missing?

I think some of the confusion is due to the template archives not being organized "properly", so for beginners a question could be: Which Bauer/Vaughn/etc. pads resemble the current 2020-2021 season Bauer/Vaughn/etc. gear the most? RX9? X60? Having to browse through all the .psd files might make some people give up. Especially, if you don't have the knowledge about different brands and versions. 

Having an overview would make this a bit easier:

2018-2019 season

Bauer: (models)

Vaughn: (models)

etc.

2017-2018 season:

Bauer: (models)

Vaughn: (models)

etc.

I hope it makes sense and I do agree with what you say, I'm just trying to look at it from a beginner's perspective as well 🙂

Вот именно новых нет шаблонов, axis, true и т. д а рыться в этих psd столько время надо что не охота становиться

14.01.2021 в 20:27, Yrall77 сказал:

Дмитрий Шикин Куньлунь.

Показать содержимое

Shikin-21.thumb.png.505850717a1f26bfd6d7761d6ce0f9a5.pngShikin-red21.thumb.png.938f0ecb3b444a334c725bcc41a015e9.png

Два варианта с красными и белыми штрабсами на выбор кому как нравится

скинь файлом бро)

7 минут назад, BUG1234566778 сказал:

У кого есть кепа Самонова и Хелльберга ?Скиньте )

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Hellberg - vitalyi{c}

spacer.png

2 минуты назад, whitewater сказал:

Hellberg - vitalyi{c}

spacer.png

а файлом можешь скинуть просто я не умею делать через фото учусь

4 минуты назад, whitewater сказал:

Hellberg - vitalyi{c}

spacer.png

Make a file, I'm just not very good at using photos, I'm still learning_SpS bro

16.03.2021 в 13:34, Roman_Rumm сказал:

Кто может сделать новую экипировку вратарю Ярославского Локомотива Илье Коновалову?

lt99bQiViok.jpg

коно.png

21 час назад, Yrall77 сказал:

Yevgeni Ivannikov HC Neftekhimik

Показать содержимое

Ivannikov-21.thumb.png.041741babd70fe612abf96c678fb9aac.png

Модешь скинуть кибер плиз!И еще скинешь вратаря калниша и линдбека плиз!спс!БРо

1 час назад, BUG1234566778 сказал:

Модешь скинуть кибер плиз!И еще скинешь вратаря калниша и линдбека плиз!спс!БРо

неужели впадло по сайту поискать?

20 часов назад, слава сказал:

неужели впадло по сайту поискать?

Бро спс но я просил новый шлем Калниа И Лидбека!

If you need I uploaded my templates which from what I see are already used by you. I know they in wrong category but I'm not allowed to upload them in proper one so if mods can move it then move it please :). Here is link:

If you want to use it please give me a credits, it cost you nothing but for me is a nice gesture.

I hope this helps you to complete a pack.

2 часа назад, Pep21 сказал:

If you need I uploaded my templates which from what I see are already used by you. I know they in wrong category but I'm not allowed to upload them in proper one so if mods can move it then move it please 🙂. Here is link:

If you want to use it please give me a credits, it cost you nothing but for me is a nice gesture.

I hope this helps you to complete a pack.

Pep21 огромное сбасибо