Skyline_r341

Work's by Skyline_r341

12 часов назад, seacrazy35 сказал:

Can you give me some quick instructions on how to incorporate dds. files? would really like to have the  Vegas ice. do you install using bigGUI. Thanks 

To install the file .dds I use the fshX program. Open any ICE_XXX.fsh and import the file there .dds, then save and copy the file with ice to the folder with NHL 09. Run addoninstaller.bat and then BHimport.bat

20 минут назад, Totty сказал:

5a05ff7ceebbf_HersheyBears2017-2018.thumb.png.634530cad54c24ab678b8485dca05d22.png

No,I watched the video there is this Central line, as I have for the texture.This mistake Frozenfaceoff.net

Edited by Skyline_r341

2 минуты назад, Totty сказал:

then you cannot rely on the page anymore...

http://centerice.frozenfaceoff.net/search/label/Hershey Bears

They sometimes make mistakes. But they fix them. Really fix most often the NHL ice. Just when I make the ice watch the video to know what logo to put on the ice.And this time, noticed their mistake.

Всех с наступившим Новым Годом! Обновил NHL Icepack 2017-2018. У некоторых команд изменилась реклама на льду. Скачать новую версию Вы можете в загрузках.

13 минут назад, xxxneedlesxxx сказал:

Will you be working on The Winter Classic ice next? just wondering...

He's almost ready, but I have a problem with the selection of font for text in the center circle.