VojghiV

ELITE ADDONS 2017-2018

В теме 161 сообщение

12 hours ago, Kings1132 said:

Hey Tyson!  Remember you from TBN!  I am on WASSERLASSER he is there now.  I will tell him you said hello.  I seen Isomut on TBN but, I haven't see him since. 

I hate to say this Tyson but there is a shit load of missing cybers.  Over 260 of them.

I have a user at wasserlasser, but I'm only really active at Splinterice currently. 

The number doesn't matter. Just need a list. Been thinking of doing more cyberfaces for Toronto Maple Leafs. Biased by the fact Frederik Andersen is the goalie there. Also, Winnipeg Jets needs some attention. Biased by the fact Ehlers plays there. Him and Laine need better cyberfaces. 

Anyway, I'm willing to help. Just need a list. I'll take a look at the players suggested by @davidhoracek.

Everything @senators96pointed out is correct and I'll also suggest you take a look at Isomut's cyberface tutorial video for inspiration:

Поделиться сообщением

8 minutes ago, davidhoracek said:

hello Tyson, could I send you a list for the missing cyberface NHL?

Yes, please. 

@VojghiV My Jesse Puljujärvi cyberface isn't included in the ELITE Addons faces.viv. Do you want me to upload it here, so you can add it? 

EDIT: Neither are my cyberfaces of Kasperi Kapanen, Zach Hyman, William Nylander (Toronto Maple Leafs). 

Изменено пользователем Tyson12

Поделиться сообщением

4 hours ago, senators96 said:

Some correction on creating cybers. .ebo file is a player head shape or skull and .fsh file is a texture, which is pulled on that head shape ( .ebo ).

1. Before you start to create cyber, you need to find .ebo file. Because without ebo file you don't know precise place of eyes, nose and mouth. And there you need a Cyberface model selector from Tyson12. I think it's not uploaded here on Splinterice, so i hope Tyson12 put it on Downloads.

2. When you find ebo file, which is similar to your player's head shape, then you can start to create a texture.

Of course, there is chance - you can create texture and after that you can try to find .ebo file which would be good for your texture, but this is time consuming thing and without texture or ebo modification -  almost impossible.

About cyber template - it's a Jo-Naz's Cyber Temp not NaS. NaS or Nasmuris is addonmaker who's created templates for goalie pads and masks.

Thanks Sens!  Jo-Naz I have my bad.  That is how I created Ondrej Kase.  How do you find the ebo if they are ghost players which are completely missing?  Is the Cyberface Model Selector on Wasserlasser?  This is my very first one from scratch.  I usually only re-do them and touch old faces with faces as of today (facial hair and etc.)

See you bud!

Pasqualino-Antonio Guadagni D'Anna

Kings1132

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, Kings1132 сказал:

Is the Cyberface Model Selector on Wasserlasser?

I think no, but not sure. I hope Tyson12 upload Cyberface Model Selector here.

Поделиться сообщением

If you have these cyberfaces, so please yes you can upload it here.

Thank you very much.

Поделиться сообщением

10 минут назад, bold сказал:

Где скачать свежий ростер на этот мод? 

Возможно на первой странице есть ответ.

Поделиться сообщением

26 минут назад, bold сказал:

к сожелению составы июльские

Может после НХЛ, Vojghi обновит КХЛ.

Поделиться сообщением

Hi all,

First of all thank you for the good work you are doing, the mod is amazing.

I just have a little problem (and i hope it's the right place to ask, not so easy to navigate this site as I don't speak any russian, but anyway):

I installed all the addons in the right order, always following carefully the 'Instructions.txt', this is not so hard. Everything seems fine... However, when I play a game I don't get the overlays displayed, I mean the boxes where it shows the name of player has only text, no player picture and also the scoreclock is invisible (I can only see the text of goals and time). What could be the issue ??? I tried to reinstall the '4. PROJECT INTERFACE' (and yes, I did run BhImport17.bat!) but it doesn't work.

Could you please help me?

Thank you in advance

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти