Перейти к публикации

Не скачивается файл? Жми сюда

jcnyr7

NHL ice pack 2024

Рекомендованные сообщения

Boston Bruins: There is no logo after IBEW Local 103:

You see in 0:24 in this video (I know I'm very nitpicky)

Поделиться сообщением

@jcnyr7: Will you give @VojghiV the permission to use your ice for Elite Addons ? If so I think about updating the DEL ice to the new template cause I really like it, if you're fine of using the template.

Поделиться сообщением

@jcnyr7: The Gfl logo on Hurricanes ice is light green:

GFL.svg

2:25

Поделиться сообщением

@stlouis26
of course, I was going to send V a separate link for my files when i'm done updating all the ices with my new template and proper ad logos

I still have to finish 22-23 TELH face pack for him... I need to get on that as well as I only have 3 more teams to complete
once I have finished up with ices I will get on face packs next... ice is to important, as I said before it is what we see the most

as for updating DEL... I did not plan on doing other leagues as this is already been a tedious task doing NHL...
besides AHL and DEL, what other leagues use NHL ice format ?  as you may have seen I removed the line markings and ice format for other leagues in the template so it is limited now to the NHL format

Поделиться сообщением

I have done DEL already but on ESCI template. Furthermore I plan to do SHL.

For the 23/24 season V wants to have all ices in NHL format (even in real the ices are larger than NHL size) for a better gameplay 🙂

Поделиться сообщением

4 часа назад, jcnyr7 сказал:

@stlouis26
of course, I was going to send V a separate link for my files when i'm done updating all the ices with my new template and proper ad logos

I still have to finish 22-23 TELH face pack for him... I need to get on that as well as I only have 3 more teams to complete
once I have finished up with ices I will get on face packs next... ice is to important, as I said before it is what we see the most

as for updating DEL... I did not plan on doing other leagues as this is already been a tedious task doing NHL...
besides AHL and DEL, what other leagues use NHL ice format ?  as you may have seen I removed the line markings and ice format for other leagues in the template so it is limited now to the NHL format

Я могу использовать твои льды в своей модификации?

Поделиться сообщением

@stlouis26
fixed these teams
BOS.thumb.png.c0ef746c3bc2c7c0f949649ce986e309.png IBEW Local 103 logo

CAR.thumb.png.7386dcde253a936eae78f2dcd3ba5830.png GFL logo

DET.thumb.png.e99a26ae1d110fc49e6d285239f2465f.png Chevrolet logo

OTT.thumb.png.ea25a82cdfc097c097bb445fd96bb952.png BMR and Jackpot City logo

TML.thumb.png.a436d9174ee5e4e0e3c1c78b87126b53.png Jackpot City logo

I don't think there are any more discrepancies for ad logos now,  I hope not.... lol
I watched the highlight vids as I updated the ices again...
you can see they are bright also

Поделиться сообщением

DET...

Trinity Health

103820142_TrinityHealthStadium_Logo_byTotty.thumb.png.2081d3c33982505b614db1ee1d238023.png

https://www.nhl.com/redwings/video/bos-det-copp-scores-goal-against-bruins-6340527403112

Изменено пользователем Totty

Поделиться сообщением

if any one else can tell me of any other ad logos that need to be changed please let me know, I will update the pack once every team is how it should be...
if there are any other suggestions to the template or look of the ices also let me know and I will make changes for the final update...

Поделиться сообщением

also, for the SD versions... 
I make the ice all in 2048x4096 resolution then simply change it to 1024x2048 before making them into .fsh
should I just use the 2048x4096 .png and save it the SD .fsh file version instead ? I feel like it will look better this way

Поделиться сообщением

37 минут назад, jcnyr7 сказал:

also, for the SD versions... 
I make the ice all in 2048x4096 resolution then simply change it to 1024x2048 before making them into .fsh
should I just use the 2048x4096 .png and save it the SD .fsh file version instead ? I feel like it will look better this way

нет, необходимо уменьшать до 1024х2048. Иначе при импорте в .fsh-файл он всё равно сожмётся до 1024х2048, но качество будет хуже в разы. Необходимо оригинальный размер вставлять.

1 час назад, jcnyr7 сказал:

if any one else can tell me of any other ad logos that need to be changed please let me know, I will update the pack once every team is how it should be...
if there are any other suggestions to the template or look of the ices also let me know and I will make changes for the final update...

По поводу логотипов - заметил у Анахайма по бокам вдоль синих линий логотипы, но они всегда разные. Я не так хорошо слежу за НХЛ, поэтому не знаю, стоит ли их делать.

Поделиться сообщением

the blue line images are digital and always change so no need to worry about those...

Поделиться сообщением

1 минуту назад, jcnyr7 сказал:

the blue line images are digital and always change so no need to worry about those...

Понял, спасибо за ответ.

Поделиться сообщением

37 минут назад, BergForce сказал:

нет, необходимо уменьшать до 1024х2048. Иначе при импорте в .fsh-файл он всё равно сожмётся до 1024х2048, но качество будет хуже в разы. Необходимо оригинальный размер вставлять.

Ну так надо юзать нормальный fsh файл, чтобы ничего не сжималось -

Untitled-1.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

5 часов назад, senators96 сказал:

Ну так надо юзать нормальный fsh файл, чтобы ничего не сжималось -

Untitled-1.jpg

Ты о чём? Я знаю про Half Resolution. Но ты сам попробуй в 1024х2048 загрузить лёд 2048х4096, а потом загрузи 1024х2048. И посмотри разницу, где качество текстуры будет лучше.
А увеличить до 2048х4096 - не вариант. Игра вылетать начнёт. И опять же ты сейчас говоришь об оригинальном размере. Ты вопрос перечитай автора)

Поделиться сообщением

also, I realize the hash marks (throw circles) whatever you want to call them... they can go at least 2 pixels closer to the goal line, as player line up for face offs I notice this on both sides, I will test a fix for this and see how it looks

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.