Jump to content

ELITE ROSTER 2019-2020 1.3

   (4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

NHL 09 ELITE ROSTER 2019-2020

image.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELITE ROSTER LINES PREVIEW

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H0MxMD7vCqJW7AFJhS-qZLOjj1OTUiYHcIyeBnUB7Qg/edit?usp=sharing

ELITE FACEPLACE PREVIEW

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QzakEEqC7zc9TiEfGDzHk9DeCr4zLlPRGZTWgtdhDkM/edit?usp=sharing

ELITE ROSTER TEAMS ID LIST PREVIEW

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BXDhtrgHtwfeKu6BlSEykIIMskHRsI8TyGW8jkUA45k/edit?usp=sharing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEAGUES AND TEAMS:

image.png image.png AllStars2.png 

95fnqb15475478932.png image.png  image.png 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.eliteaddons.com

http://www.eliteprospects.com

image.png


What's New in Version 1.3   See changelog

Released

NEWS

New ELITE ROSTER and ELITE ADDONS website - ELITEADDONS.com

https://www.eliteaddons.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added NHL and KHL All-Stars Teams 2019-2020 (ROSTER)

Fixed Arenas ID for IIHF teams (ROSTER)

Fixed some text in the game (LOCALIZATION)

Removed graphic arena files from others pack (OTHERS)

Added Arenas with Ices including Boards and graphic arena files (ARENAS)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELITEADDONS.com (Press the first link - attachment.php)

ELITE ROSTER files:

db.bh, db.viv, exhibition.exh, exhibition.exha.tdb

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELITEADDONS.com (Press the second link - Forum-Other-addons--21)

ELITE TOOLS files:

addon_installer20.bat, BHimport20.bat, genbhnhl.exe, gfxpak.exe, IMPBIG.EXE

ELITE LOCALIZATION files:

frontEnglish.bin, gameEnglish.bin, frontCzech.bin, gameCzech.bin

ELITE INTERFACE files:

bootscreen.fsh, menu.fsh, PC_title.fsh, ScoreClockAptSetVar.big, trns.fsh

ELITE OTHERS files:

NHL_puck2.ebo, plyrind2.fsh, skates.fsh, sticks.fsh, referees.fsh, etc.

ELITE LOGOS files:

LRG team logos.fsh, LEAGUES menu logos, NBCSN small logos

ELITE ARENAS files:

icex.ebo, arena.big, boards.ebo, nets.fsh, snow.fsh etc.

ELITE ICES files:

Ices_.fsh (NHL, AHL, KHL, SHL, LII, DEL, ELH, NLA, IIHF)




User Feedback

Recommended Comments



Thank you so so so much!
Best rosters for 09 that are out there. Do you think these will work with the different artwork on wasserlasser?

Really, thank you again!!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you very much.

If you use addons from different sites just check numbers or letters (XXX.big) of addon and compare it to be the same with team ID in TEAMS ID LIST PREVIEW.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awesome rosters as always since the ages are correct and real useful for dynasty mode. Are you planning to put the 2019-20 NHL Schedule for dynasty mode? 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ProfessorZ said:

Awesome rosters as always since the ages are correct and real useful for dynasty mode. Are you planning to put the 2019-20 NHL Schedule for dynasty mode? 

Unfortunately that can't be done because the Knights make creating the schedule very complicated. Removing that 31st team leaves teams playing all sorts of different numbers of games per season.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I create localization files (English and Czech) I will try to create NHL, KHL and TELH schedule. NHL one will be created in two version with VEGAS (without some team) and second version with that team but without VEGAS. There is no other way how to create it.

These schedules will be available also in dynasty mode.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
Quote
17 hours ago, tinpanalley said:

Unfortunately that can't be done because the Knights make creating the schedule very complicated. Removing that 31st team leaves teams playing all sorts of different numbers of games per season.

 

It's really frustrating when that happens and teams don't play a full 82 games schedule especially the first year. Until then, I'll wait until for the schedules in the meantime.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ProfessorZ said:

It's really frustrating when that happens and teams don't play a full 82 games schedule especially the first year. Until then, I'll wait until for the schedules in the meantime.

 

You have to accept that there will only ever be 30 teams in the game.

What I do is simply ignore the schedule. I'm good with just the teams and conferences being correct and up to date. I mean, really, we can't ask for more. Updated by @VojghiV this is better than even NHL20. So I just stay with the 2008-09 schedule from the original game because honestly, I don't think the attempts to modernise the schedule are of any consequence if you can't add the 31st team or reorganise the conferences to today's divisions. Up to you, of course.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tinpanalley said:

You have to accept that there will only ever be 30 teams in the game.

What I do is simply ignore the schedule. I'm good with just the teams and conferences being correct and up to date. I mean, really, we can't ask for more. Updated by @VojghiV this is better than even NHL20. So I just stay with the 2008-09 schedule from the original game because honestly, I don't think the attempts to modernise the schedule are of any consequence if you can't add the 31st team or reorganise the conferences to today's divisions. Up to you, of course.

Fortunately, I downloaded old schedules from what used to be The Breakaway Network forums before it was taken down. Schedules from the 2008-09 season till 2016-17 season before Vegas existed. Kinda cool that I kept them and planning to reused them for year 1 and beyond. Like you, I like it how the teams and conferences being set up this way and proper ages too =D     

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2019 at 7:07 PM, ProfessorZ said:

Fortunately, I downloaded old schedules from what used to be The Breakaway Network forums before it was taken down. Schedules from the 2008-09 season till 2016-17 season before Vegas existed. Kinda cool that I kept them and planning to reused them for year 1 and beyond. Like you, I like it how the teams and conferences being set up this way and proper ages too =D     

Would you be willing to share those schedules?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Vojghi---

I'm thrilled the new rosters are ready. I usually do a clean start on NHL09 when they are done. Can you tell be where the uniform and other add-ons files are that I need to do this? Thanks again for all your efforts---an early Christmas present!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jordan8 said:

Can you give us link for those new addons? On which doownload page are they?

Just go through the downloads section looking for things posted to the NHL09 section and like @VojghiV said ensure you have the right team ids when you install them.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

У вас спутаны некоторые логотипы и формы лиги KHL,такие как Йокерит,Югра,Спартак,Сочи,Югра..А команды Металлург Новокузнецк не существует в лиге КХЛ.

Пожалуйста поправьте недочеты с выходом следующей версии ростера..

По составам команд вопросов нет,большой вам РЕСПЕКТ!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

All logos and Team names are correct. Probably you have old localization files or other addons which are not compatible.

I recommend you Lemieux to install just these files on a clear NHL 09 game one by one.

Everything should be ok. Just make sure that you have English leanguage (Russian localization files are not created)

Thank you for your understanding.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Переустановил игру полностью,установил ростер,установил логотипы команд..

Но проблема с отображением команд  осталась😩

Посмотрите пожалуйста скриншоты   https://dropmefiles.com/G5c3L   

И подскажите что то может не так делаю?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Addons are not installed correctly. You still have old localization files from original NHL 09.

Reinstall all files according to instructions and make sure that you do not have any errors during installation. If you have just check UAC.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
11.01.2020 в 12:17, LEMIEUX сказал:
11.01.2020 в 14:44, VojghiV сказал:

Addons are not installed correctly. You still have old localization files from original NHL 09.

Reinstall all files according to instructions and make sure that you do not have any errors during installation. If you have just check UAC.

Подскажите пожалуйста где найти интструкцию по установке ростера ,что бы все отображалось корректно..

Цитата

 

 

 

Edited by LEMIEUX

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zdravím, na Windows 10 hra normálně funguje a i postup instalace addonů je na tomto systému. Postupujte dle návodu u souborů, nejlépe s čistou verzí hry a vše bude fungovat. Pokud je něco nejasné tak mě kontaktujte formou chatu.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Подскажите, этот ростер надо устанавливать на чистую НХЛ 09 или надо сначала ещё какие - то моды и дополнения установить и только потом этот ростер? Спасибо

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.