63 posts in this topic

4 часа назад, Tyson12 сказал:

Fantastic work! Do you plan on making IIHF goalies? I got a cyberface for Ben Bowns, if you want to add that before release. 

I don't have plan to do all the IIHF goalies, but some of them. Like Lundqvist, Vasilevskiy, Berra etc.

1 час назад, j4mpp4 сказал:

I don't have plan to do all the IIHF goalies, but some of them. Like Lundqvist, Vasilevskiy, Berra etc.

What mask have Jackson Whistle? We need pads and stick too. I plan to finish his cyber, here is w.i.p. preview -

Preview.jpg

52 минуты назад, senators96 сказал:

What mask have Jackson Whistle? We need pads and stick too. Here is wip preview -

Preview.jpg

Seems that Whistle is using his Sheffield Steelers gears and mask. Would be awesome if somebody else is going to do pads and sticks. There is enough work with masks, and i don't have the newest pads templates. If i need to do the pad templates, it would take a long time when we get IIHF goalies ready.

309lx14.jpg

Spidey is working on the IIHF goalies. I've submitted photos to him together with stlouis26. 

I'm also working on a cyberface for Jackson Whistle - oh well :) 

55 минут назад, Tyson12 сказал:

Spidey is working on the IIHF goalies. I've submitted photos to him together with stlouis26. 

I'm also working on a cyberface for Jackson Whistle - oh well :) 

I'm sure, your is better!

Jackson Whistle stick -

123.png

Изменено пользователем senators96

2 hours ago, senators96 said:

I'm sure, your is better!

Jackson Whistle stick -

123.png

Doesn't matter, we can coordinate the work :) 

The coaches need to be updated as well. 

Yes excellent work, Spidey is also working on IIHF masks he has made Murray and Genoni - I suggest him to open a thread here - we will see.

3 часа назад, stlouis26 сказал:

Spidey is also working on IIHF masks he has made Murray and Genoni

I hope Spidey released mask textures.

4 hours ago, senators96 said:

I hope Spidey released mask textures.

Both Rainer (stlouis26) and I have sent goalie photos to Spidey. He's been kind enough to share Murray and Genoni with me as well. 

Not sure he wants us to share them, so let's keep it that way for now. I have also asked him to showcase the masks (+gear?) here at Splinterice.

I can't say for sure, but I think he's working on the masks of the teams participating in the semi-finals. The last mask photos he requested and I sent to him were of Georgiev/Sorokin (same mask design) and a better view of the tiger on Treutle's mask. 

Do you have any more coach cybers planned? I'm working on Ehlers (DEN), Beddeos (ITA), Bozon (FRA). Also, tried fitting Söderholm (GER) onto his EA texture (4699) before the new photos were released, not sure if we'll need a different .ebo/editing. 

Hi, Tyson! These coaches are no have cybers:

Roger Bader (AUS)
Heinz Ehlers (DEN)
Philippe Bozon (FRA)
Toni Soderholm (GER)
Craig Ramsay (SVK)

11 часов назад, Tyson12 сказал:

Both Rainer (stlouis26) and I have sent goalie photos to Spidey. He's been kind enough to share Murray and Genoni with me as well. 

Not sure he wants us to share them, so let's keep it that way for now. I have also asked him to showcase the masks (+gear?) here at Splinterice.

I can't say for sure, but I think he's working on the masks of the teams participating in the semi-finals. The last mask photos he requested and I sent to him were of Georgiev/Sorokin (same mask design) and a better view of the tiger on Treutle's mask. 

Do you have any more coach cybers planned? I'm working on Ehlers (DEN), Beddeos (ITA), Bozon (FRA). Also, tried fitting Söderholm (GER) onto his EA texture (4699) before the new photos were released, not sure if we'll need a different .ebo/editing. 

Nice, i hope he released these masks. About coach cybers, i will try to finish Rikard Groenborg cyber. Here is preview -

Untitled-1.jpg

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас